Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:1hr hmm im an eejit but id say give it a bit longer before going in for seconds.
yep i had to tinternet to get decent drink
88% vodka.JPG

and as im not on me fone now i can do pics and shit.
:pighug:

Could you still feel the effect of last nights dose this am?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I didn't get out of bed until around 11am, so I was feeling more of that "way too much sleep" thing than anything else. Waited for that to clear, then hit the tincture.

Feeling pretty good. This is about as stoned as I would like to normally get with this stuff, though I know more is still coming. 2ml might actually be a bit too much now that it's starting to really kick in.

Hahaha enjoy the ride!
I didn't get out of bed until around 11am, so I was feeling more of that "way too much sleep" thing than anything else. Waited for that to clear, then hit the tincture.

Feeling pretty good. This is about as stoned as I would like to normally get with this stuff, though I know more is still coming. 2ml might actually be a bit too much now that it's starting to really kick in.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

howdy peeps :pass:1hr hmm im an eejit but id say give it a bit longer before going in for seconds.
yep i had to tinternet to get decent drink
View attachment 934514
and as im not on me fone now i can do pics and shit.
:pighug:
An hour after the first dose I was feeling mildly buzzed. I'll know in about another hour if that second dose was a mistake. :smoking:

You can get 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol/Isopropanol
I use it to make oil, Don't know how tincture is made have looke it up.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPA-99-9...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Good morning, Mike and all! Glad you are still with us on Earth this afternoon. Last I heard from yesterday was that you had passed the orbit of Jupiter and were going on............keep us posted on your voyage of today. Will be catching up on the thread.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back