Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot diggity-dang @TheMongol , those Californian Reapers are 2,200,000 Scovilles...ouch!
Your gonna want to wash your hands before touching Mr. Peepee after touching those chillies, or your gonna know the pain of childbirth!

GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif

When my 9 year old step-son was 6 he made a batch of salsa for me and ran off afterwards to pee without words, his mom and I told him a thousand times to wash well, but he just ran off so we couldn't even stop him and help. By the time I caught up and tried to help he was already on fire on both the twig and berries, the tears started flowing and although I was yelling "DON'T WIPE THEM AND LET GO OF YOUR THING" it was all much too late. Poor boy cried and burned for like an hour. He got over it and we enjoyed the honestly best fresh salsa I have had yet.

I got a white widow that looks like it's not going to finish before she dies, what can i do with it?

Can you put up some pics? How old is the plant?

What a fan leave
e01bb4fb3108c79ebb6bc48225378b96.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The GG4 has fans like that too. Just enormous. Nice looking plant, too.

Took 1ml of the new tincture an hour ago, and another 1ml about 15 minutes ago. Pretty sure 2ml is going to be on the high-end of a dose.

Feelin pretty groovy, too :pass:
Could you still feel the effect of last nights dose this am?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Took 1ml of the new tincture an hour ago, and another 1ml about 15 minutes ago. Pretty sure 2ml is going to be on the high-end of a dose.

Feelin pretty groovy, too :pass:
Quite a different feeling, if you smoke on top, it makes the stone quite intense.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

You can use lower concentration alcohol, you will just wind up with more dilute tincture requiring larger doses for the same effect.

I think though that if you use, say 100proof (50%) alcohol, you probably don't want to boil off too much liquid while doing the extraction. Evaporation here causes the water concentration to increase substantially higher than what would happen with stronger booze. So maybe heat it to about 150F/66C and let it stew a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back