Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot diggity-dang @TheMongol , those Californian Reapers are 2,200,000 Scovilles...ouch!
Your gonna want to wash your hands before touching Mr. Peepee after touching those chillies, or your gonna know the pain of childbirth!

GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
Something I always found fascinating. The very mechanism nature came up with to keep animals from eating chilies is the reason we do eat them.

Stop flushing and harvest a healthy plant instead, flushing is a complete waste of time and merely starves your plant when it needs the nutrients most. And guess where all those nutes you think your "flushing" are going?? The plant knows its dying, its only goal is to reproduce....... hasn't anyone ever noticed how GREEN the buds are on a flushed plant? THAT is where they end up, so flushing is also a self defeating effort.

And nothing you put into a plant can be removed.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/

G'Day Stoners, Pop22, I'm with you on this. I've never seen a positive difference and now that you point out the downside to flushing, I'm glad I didn't waste all that time. I did recently flush on my first REMO grow to keep to their schedule to a T and again I saw no difference.

As far as trichs go, I have let plants go over 100 days waiting for amber. If you watch the process, the amber is formed from a mixture of the contents of the cap and a fluid exuded from the sipe gland at the top of the stem, they form the cloud, the liquid amber settles to the bottom as the cap clears then the head shrinks to the volume of just the amber. (The original shrink wrap :biggrin: ). It often looks like the cap fell off.
If you get to cloudy, you may as well wait another couple days for some amber. I agree that some strains are an exception but in general, it is pretty consistent once the cloud forms.

This is just my observation. I'm sure that there is a much more scientific explanation somewhere.

6 Heineken with finally wash down a sliver of the ghost pepper skin and then it's still flipping hot in ur stomach and Carolina Reaper takes a that to an even another level. I have grown these to two for few years now and u better like heat or win a stack of cash if ur going to eat either one.

Like what, 350,000+??? Jalapeños are like 3,500-7,000 or something minuscule in comparison...
Jalapeños are 5000 and ghost pepper is 1,000,000-1,500,000. Carolina Reapers are the hottest I've heard of at 2,000,000-2,200,000. Now I have never test but these are the number is hear on the food challenge shows. Was gonna order some reaper's but saw this ghost pepper already started for $3.49 so grabbed it. Got some stared growning.

20180723_183633.jpg

https://pepperjoe.com/products/carolina-reaper

Hot diggity-dang @TheMongol , those Californian Reapers are 2,200,000 Scovilles...ouch!
Your gonna want to wash your hands before touching Mr. Peepee after touching those chillies, or your gonna know the pain of childbirth!

I know:biggrin: but so long they're not coloured i'm pretty relaxed, when they turn on red i have to be carefull, watched in your profile, no see canna thread running?

Do you cook with the really hot ones? I can't eat much hotter than the birds eye in general cooking and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Nope bandit,

I'm used to make oil and powder with it, for cooking i use fatalis.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back