Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great one for the list of must try this year list. I love white widow and I don't have any auto widow seeds yet (i have photo seeds) for this summer.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I just gave some to a friend...
His girl really likes WW

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I grew some that were only 1mil Scoville units and they were a git on the warm side for me i can't imagine being able to eat any hotter

Sounds like the Ghost Pepper AKA Bhut jolika, ghost chili, U-morok, red naga, naga jolokia, and ghost jolokia which is around a 1 million Scovilles
upload_2018-7-25_15-52-58.jpeg
Ghost Peppers

Scoville.jpg
56b9850b4bd07cc50f3ccfb3252f9668.jpg

Nice one, I have a real soft spot for WW and northern lights. I'm sure that the home grown stuff must be a lot nicer as well.
I just gave some to a friend...
His girl really likes WW

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Don't panic guys, it's only chillis:crying:

California Reaper...
View attachment 934422
View attachment 934423
Bhut Jolokia...
View attachment 934424

C'on, join our chilli thread...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/general-chilli-thread-for-all.65668/
Hot diggity-dang @TheMongol , those Californian Reapers are 2,200,000 Scovilles...ouch!
Your gonna want to wash your hands before touching Mr. Peepee after touching those chillies, or your gonna know the pain of childbirth!

GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
GrouchyWhirlwindAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif

If you aren't a spice fanatic and you hit full scale heat on that Ghost Pepper, you better not try eating it straight. I would strongly encourage you towards the salsa/pico makings...
I would like to dry them and grind up into a powder/shake and use it very sparingly. It was $3.50 at HD always see them on man vs food and shows like that. It's more of just to and have a challenge for anyone who is brave or dumb. My wife is a hot sauce lover but she is afraid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back