Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop flushing and harvest a healthy plant instead, flushing is a complete waste of time and merely starves your plant when it needs the nutrients most. And guess where all those nutes you think your "flushing" are going?? The plant knows its dying, its only goal is to reproduce....... hasn't anyone ever noticed how GREEN the buds are on a flushed plant? THAT is where they end up, so flushing is also a self defeating effort.

And nothing you put into a plant can be removed.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/
Hey man I stopped flushing years ago never saw a difference in smoke quality. I think its a waste of time

My list has 170 seeds on it. I wouldn't profess to recommend anything as I'm the grower not the toker LOL. I getvery little in terms of feedback, although Dinafem's Auto White Widow was a recent success.

I'm definitely female, just not a stoner LOL. Where were they hanging out, @TheMongol ?

Thanks Dave, same to you. Sorry your tooth woes aren't quite over yet!

LOL AFN can certainly surprise a person, can't it?
That's a great one for the list of must try this year list. I love white widow and I don't have any auto widow seeds yet (i have photo seeds) for this summer.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

@Eclectic Elle you only grow, no smoking? Do you use cannabis in any form? This is blowing my mind lol. I dont think I would grow if I didn't use it, but I do like growing more than using since I started growing. Dont get me wrong I dab all day long hahaha! Do you grow for somebody else? I even started growing strawberries and this year trying a ghost pepper. So I getting how growing stuff you dont want. I dont eat strawberries and cant imagine i will be able to eat the ghost pepper seeing how Wendy's spicy chicken gets me sweating lol.

My list has 170 seeds on it. I wouldn't profess to recommend anything as I'm the grower not the toker LOL. I getvery little in terms of feedback, although Dinafem's Auto White Widow was a recent success.

I'm definitely female, just not a stoner LOL. Where were they hanging out, @TheMongol ?

Thanks Dave, same to you. Sorry your tooth woes aren't quite over yet!

LOL AFN can certainly surprise a person, can't it?
Tagged you in, btw did somebody see something from @Starbreaker ?

If you aren't a spice fanatic and you hit full scale heat on that Ghost Pepper, you better not try eating it straight. I would strongly encourage you towards the salsa/pico makings...
Yes ghost pepper very high on Scoville scale!! be careful

Far out that's hot!! Is there any real use for chillies that hot in the kitchen chefdave?
Grunts if you look it up there are pepper growers producing 2 plus million on the Scoville now. Carolina reaper is 2.3 million

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back