Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok srry to interrupt anyone's conversation
I've read several theories on when to harvest autos... mine aren't ready by my standard
But are coming close/past breeder times..
Is there a consensus or something?

Top to bottom all day 56ish
Cream Caramel 56
Blueberry 70
Dark Devil 60/65
Hobbit/Ginger Punch 65/60

Some trich shot just to make sure...
590a12f9c2a62074594a7a5c6614320d.jpg
cc9230e33650e73b34b998a00156596f.jpg
a35576b1d5abead9e30059c3a3dfd71e.jpg
3aec7c934a9cc65fdde245eae9bf1cd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Like Archie said dude...go by the trichs...they don't lie:bow:

Some breeder times mean nothing :smoking: plants ready when the trichs are,for me thats the first sign of an amber
:pighug:
Usually my take... with photos
Some say when plants starts ...
Dying/canabolizing itself... regardless of nutes... just checking tho
Thanx archie sir

Like Archie said dude...go by the trichs...they don't lie[emoji144]
Thanx Vapo sir
I use them as a guideline...
Two of same strain ... almost two weeks apart last harvest...
I really appreciate the input

Although that works for most photo period plants, its not reliable for autos. autos can often not show amber trichs till they are almost dead! Some will, many won't. better to go by percentage of opaque to clear, many use 80-90% milky trichs as a guideline. I've sen plant that are done in 75 days, left go to over 100 days and still only have a couple amber trichs.

Don't follow breeders guidelines just harvest when 15-20 % amber trichs depending on your preference of high type. More amber more couch lock. Looks like you got nice milky trichs now keep an eye on them every day and decide

Although that works for most photo period plants, its not reliable for autos. autos can often not show amber trichs till they are almost dead! Some will, many won't. better to go by percentage of opaque to clear, many use 80-90% milky trichs as a guideline. I've sen plant that are done in 75 days, left go to over 100 days and still only have a couple amber trichs.
good point pop

What would you recommend i add to the list? Eclectic Elle i would love to hear there is plenty of room on my list.
My list has 170 seeds on it. I wouldn't profess to recommend anything as I'm the grower not the toker LOL. I getvery little in terms of feedback, although Dinafem's Auto White Widow was a recent success.

@...Amy... and @CanadianHigh are looking for female stoners on site, maybe elle will guide here?:pass:
I'm definitely female, just not a stoner LOL. Where were they hanging out, @TheMongol ?

Hi Elle Wishing You a Great Wednesday
Thanks Dave, same to you. Sorry your tooth woes aren't quite over yet!

REBELis a GAL ??? NEWS TO ME. :nono:
LOL AFN can certainly surprise a person, can't it?

Stop flushing and harvest a healthy plant instead, flushing is a complete waste of time and merely starves your plant when it needs the nutrients most. And guess where all those nutes you think your "flushing" are going?? The plant knows its dying, its only goal is to reproduce....... hasn't anyone ever noticed how GREEN the buds are on a flushed plant? THAT is where they end up, so flushing is also a self defeating effort.

And nothing you put into a plant can be removed.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/flushing-the-myth-that-wont-die.56274/

Start flushing from day 65 and chop at 77.... go on longer if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back