Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that you have two classics in there the white widow and northern lights, I have a real soft spot for both
Sweet deal!! Just got a few seeds in

Dutch Passion
Auto orange bud
Auto Critical orange punch
Auto Charlottes Angel

SeedStockers:
Sticky Fingers Photo
Ak420 Auto
Northern Lights Auto
Hyper ryder auto
White widow Auto

Gonna be an interesting winter!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sweet deal!! Just got a few seeds in

Dutch Passion
Auto orange bud
Auto Critical orange punch
Auto Charlottes Angel

SeedStockers:
Sticky Fingers Photo
Ak420 Auto
Northern Lights Auto
Hyper ryder auto
White widow Auto

Gonna be an interesting winter!!
auto orange bud ......still my fav smoke to date and dont like to run out ,always got one or two on the go .....smells like orangina and a must grow .....

I love that you have two classics in there the white widow and northern lights, I have a real soft spot for both

Ak47 is quite the classic as well!! Thats one i am very interested in growing(their special ak47 pheno they grabbed and called it AK420) I have been a huge WW fan for decades. Grown out more than a few!! Even this year outdoors...i have 3 widow crosses running (widowbomb, fruity chronic juice, blue widow

auto orange bud ......still my fav smoke to date and dont like to run out ,always got one or two on the go .....smells like orangina and a must grow .....

Sweet looking forward to it!! I do love orangish flavour, especially when coupled with a classic skunk type of high

i got a 7 mix pack of portals maybe 3+ year ago,2 were real real nice but i dont know what they where :shrug:
:pighug:

Yeah that happened to me the very first round with the portals...i started with the mix because i didnt want to waste named strains if the space failed. Churned out beautiful plants and dammit, one smelled like an orange popcicle and i never did find another like it!!

Yeah nice, I have currently got a northern lights auto and northern lights blueberry growing and some white widow photo seeds for this summer

I used to grow NL#5 back in the early 90's like crazy. NL, WW, Blueberry, love all 3 of those lines so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back