Status
Not open for further replies.
I support LFC, Hope keep the good work the were dong last season :chimp:

They did very well.....no shame in losing to Real Madrid! I think Gareth Bale is one of the best players in the world. Wish he would come back to the EPL!

Exactly why I went RQS, they are reputable according to the reviews, but almost nobody running their gear on this site, compared to the big three you named anyway. The weed I grew was pretty nice and lived up to its description.

The little guys do get a shot at the title on here...assuming that they prove their genetics through onsite journaled grows. Delicious Seeds is a prime example of this. They are not a sponsor, yet you see their strains grown all the time, because they keep putting out amazing plants one after another. Its wildwifre, a few sparks need to hit the ground and then it turns into an uproar of activity. Of course sponsors with active reps are going to see more action, but really it comes down to how sweet the plants are that we are watching grow(or growing ourselves).

Take a look at Sannie's Shop, they are small but have several top shelf strains. Killing Fields, Sannie's Jack, Herijuna ( I just ordered some Herijuna )

Lots of great genetics out there if you look. http://www.autobeanstalk.com/ has Dragon genetics, M.O.B. ( Maine's Own Blueberry THIS is a great strain! )
Thanks pop22 I will look into to

And speaking of bud... if you haven't tried any yet, don't get the idea that 1:1 CBD strains won't get you high.... I made tinture in the Magical Butter Machine with decarbed Haze CBD bud in 190 proof grain alcohol ( Everclear ) at 130F for one hour. Refrigerated it for a day and tested it today by putting 2 ml in my coffee. In 15 minutes I had a nice buzz, hell, i felt like I could go jogging! ( I can't...lol ) THEN, about an hour had passed and DAMN I was stoned! And you can get a mild buzz vaping it too. Guess I'll try 1 ml next time!

:smoking::baked::baked:

The little guys do get a shot at the title on here...assuming that they prove their genetics through onsite journaled grows. Delicious Seeds is a prime example of this. They are not a sponsor, yet you see their strains grown all the time, because they keep putting out amazing plants one after another. Its wildwifre, a few sparks need to hit the ground and then it turns into an uproar of activity. Of course sponsors with active reps are going to see more action, but really it comes down to how sweet the plants are that we are watching grow(or growing ourselves).
I agree skelly and I think grow and smoke reports are important! Positive or Negative.

Heading into the lab to brew up some tincture. I promised someone I would put up a detailed post on the process, and I'll put that up when its done. Having to make several batches (due to equipment shortages) but they will all go into the same bottle for storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back