Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading into the lab to brew up some tincture. I promised someone I would put up a detailed post on the process, and I'll put that up when its done. Having to make several batches (due to equipment shortages) but they will all go into the same bottle for storage.

sweet!! Almost party time!!

One of my favorite breeders is one of the smallest out there(autoflower portal)!! I am happy to support the small guys, as long as they bring me the goods. ;)
I'll second that and the freebies oh the freebies, don't delay buy some today!!

sweet!! Almost party time!!

Just dried/decarbed/ground half of it - 13.5 grams so far. Once this second half is dried/decarbed I will probably toss the whole batch back in the oven for a bit longer just to make sure all the THCa and CBDa have had a chance to break down. Should be pretty close to the estimated weight of 1 oz.

@Mike20132 Happy birthday bud!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks, man!

@Taipan.....hey dude, I had the games on Saturday wrong.......its ManU v. Liverpool and Tottenham v. Barcelona........televised on ESPN here....I don't know if you guys can get it in the UK......hope so!

Sweet deal!! Just got a few seeds in

Dutch Passion
Auto orange bud
Auto Critical orange punch
Auto Charlottes Angel

SeedStockers:
Sticky Fingers Photo
Ak420 Auto
Northern Lights Auto
Hyper ryder auto
White widow Auto

Gonna be an interesting winter!!

Sweet deal!! Just got a few seeds in

Dutch Passion
Auto orange bud
Auto Critical orange punch
Auto Charlottes Angel

SeedStockers:
Sticky Fingers Photo
Ak420 Auto
Northern Lights Auto
Hyper ryder auto
White widow Auto

Gonna be an interesting winter!!
Nice Skelly just checked out portal seeds nice selection and very well priced! And regular autos which is so cool( 10 free with every order!)

Nice Skelly just checked out portal seeds nice selection and very well priced! And regular autos which is so cool( 10 free with every order!)

As you know i have grown alot of different strains and 2 out of 3 on my "must grow every time i fire up autos" list are portal strains (Citrus Noir and Stone Dragon/Blackstone). Check out the dragon meds category in the independent breeders section. The majority of the stealth cabinet in the winter over the last 3 years(2 grows per winter) has been filed with various portal strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back