Status
Not open for further replies.
I love me some strong indica of an evening, don't mind the munchies either
i nick named them mr sleepy and eat like a horse.i can see why the medical folk love them,if a recreational eejit can say that.
:pighug:

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Ak47 is quite the classic as well!! Thats one i am very interested in growing(their special ak47 pheno they grabbed and called it AK420) I have been a huge WW fan for decades. Grown out more than a few!! Even this year outdoors...i have 3 widow crosses running (widowbomb, fruity chronic juice, blue widow

Sweet looking forward to it!! I do love orangish flavour, especially when coupled with a classic skunk type of high
Skelly Ak47 and a ak47/critical mass were my 1st auto crop. Short stocky powerful weed, I used Canuk seeds from Canada. As for WW was my money crop for years (photos) very stable, great cloner, high yielder

I used to grow NL#5 back in the early 90's like crazy. NL, WW, Blueberry, love all 3 of those lines so much!
I think i will always have some kind of northern lights in i can't get enough of its buzz!!

I will have to look at some AK47 now, my list keeps getting longer thanks to all you guys!
and of course AK47....i would still be growing Ak outdoors if it wasnt for later finishing times and being prone to mold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back