Status
Not open for further replies.
@the green bandit hey bud there are no dumb questions here, just people to help answer if we can!!:pass:
Thanks chefdave! I love the wealth of information you more seasoned guys are willing to share, I will take all the info i can get from you guys

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks chefdave! I love the wealth of information you more seasoned guys are willing to share, I will take all the info i can get from you guys

I am new to autos mate, but photos 10 plus years. I learned a lot my first auto grow!! Tried so many different things . My second auto crop got destroyed by my ex girlfriend but was going to be amazing. The thing indoors about both autos and photos is keep a good environment and good genetics if you have these under control you will grow great weed. Outdoors like your doing now is different. In a good and bad way you have the best light but sometimes not the best environment. Most problems I witness indoors is caused from environment, if your seasoned and know strains not a problem if your not problems persist

I am new to autos mate, but photos 10 plus years. I learned a lot my first auto grow!! Tried so many different things . My second auto crop got destroyed by my ex girlfriend but was going to be amazing. The thing indoors about both autos and photos is keep a good environment and good genetics if you have these under control you will grow great weed. Outdoors like your doing now is different. In a good and bad way you have the best light but sometimes not the best environment. Most problems I witness indoors is caused from environment, if your seasoned and know strains not a problem if your not problems persist
Sorry to hear about the ex girlfriend problem man, your right about the conditions being a huge factor. I don't think I would be able to grow indoor hear as the summer gets extremely hot but I an hoping if i pick my genetics carefully i should be able to grow year round. So far i think strain choice and lack of nutrient knowledge has been my 2 biggest limiting factors but with the guidance of you more seasoned guys this is going to get a lot better quite quickly. I read all sorts of journals from indoors to outdoor and have learned a lot off both.

Nothing like a well seasoned chef! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back