Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating last year outdoors...hmm i had a hard time liking this post!!!! :D
Oh I know there will always be the bubble gum and Skywalker on the back 40 fence row but I doubt I do 15-20 plants a year outdoors now that I know how to control climate indoors. I will always keep the tradition of bubblegum being grown around here. It's hard to beat that August and September weather we get here. Makes them buds swell and swell and get sticky as Hell.

Live from Dabberville Bubba Trouble
d60b39c76d0adca035be7abe9a40c03f.jpg
1779b6a9d63c2092cc1f30dfe196a268.jpg
36acb5b8efce69315c410e8b84f95274.jpg
56b3bd44f0ac73471eb038a18fbf5d03.jpg
c3c13bac5efd6953da342b5b472be675.jpg
9c8009c26db136b2a1da85db23c7f988.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Shoot!! I totally forgot to add you in the tincture pm i just sent out and now i cant seem to invite you into the message even though its unlocked! I'll see if somebody else in the thread is able to add you. Just looking for some input before i put the tincture effect project live!
No problem, if someone can add me great if not maybe start a new one with all that's been posted already.

I saved so much on the camera the other day, that i said screw it and am bidding on an underwater fishing camera for icefishing. Going to be an awesome season icefishing with that rig!!
Speaking of cameras the M-n-L is looking at getting one now. I have to call and check on it as it looks like a whole kit but they only show the box so it might be missing the camera.

Good morning and afternoon and evening to all, I'm off work today and wanna make some tincture.... Or dab wax rosin wte these kids call it these days, I call it clean new age hash. So question is I have a nuwave Induction hot plate and the herb, but what do I do and need from there, yes I can google but no I don't want some hack job recipe, so I might as well ask the Masters on here can anyone help me. Glad to see all this talk on here to about it, looks like i wasn't the only one thinking about it this morning.
I think it's @912GreenSkell that has a tincture thread for green dragon tincture. I have done it with great success but really like the honey Tincture.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back