Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and afternoon and evening to all, I'm off work today and wanna make some tincture.... Or dab wax rosin wte these kids call it these days, I call it clean new age hash. So question is I have a nuwave Induction hot plate and the herb, but what do I do and need from there, yes I can google but no I don't want some hack job recipe, so I might as well ask the Masters on here can anyone help me. Glad to see all this talk on here to about it, looks like i wasn't the only one thinking about it this morning.
In all seriousness I think you start finding the right temperature that works for you and press by messing with it, trying to squish buds from the same plant to see what differences you get and what works the best.

Try freezing some buds then press, try some of that same bud unfrozen note the differences in quality and how it smokes for you.

@Mike20132 have u tried autopots or try something new in the dwc world like a new style set up. But man u would love autopots and soil growing in small pots like 1-3 gal, some roots organic and MegaCrop in a grow bag I guarantee will tickle your fancy. I blame @archie gemmill and @Rebel and @912GreenSkell for my new found indoor style and I tell u what even adding my own twist to it I love it and am producing results I can deal with. I mashed their styles together and It shows me that even though I have outdoor photos game now I can bring that game indoors and excel from it. I am as always outside til I found this forum. Now Im debating if this is my last year doing outdoors..

I do software/hardware development for a digital radiology company.

We make equipment that replaces the old-school film used with medical radiology. Both in the human and veterinary market. I am the lead system engineer.

Oh, so you're the one to blame for the $300 chest xrays!! LOL! They used to be less than $50! "Oh it's because we converted to digital." yeah, well over 15 years ago!

It absolutely is. Frankly, ingestion of medicine through combustion is generally frowned upon as a treatment. For very good reasons. I'll smoke until I die, but give me the chance to get the same effects without killing myself in the process and I am all for it!

For sure!!

I hope the above will be equally useful!! I believe it has the potential to be exactly that!! This is not posted....wanted to get your feedback first. Some editing to do as well

I agree with Mike! Potential for help is too valuable not to!!

Live from Dabberville little BT x GWK
a08317baed07934d1f30dbc55c96f041.jpg
5476448e6cf891cc2f8239fdd6f7f3a5.jpg
0ebe2b8a940730596be82bd358f20fda.jpg
c91a53612532edbc72fd5875f282fdb2.jpg
2db5a5203a93c6b5de33be7ff802447d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Earth calling @arty zan .........come in @arty zan
giphy.gif

We have a Missing Penguin Report...no contact since 5th July...just wondering if you have any personal contact info you could use to check up on him....?

Shazbat not good to hear! I have sent him a skype message and have asked him to contact or just say "I'm OK" if he isn't feeling up for a chat , so we at least know he is ok.
Now I will just wait and see what comes back but I will keep you informed of any news as it happens!
@Mossy Heads up - PM sent

Last edited:
@Mike20132 have u tried autopots or try something new in the dwc world like a new style set up. But man u would love autopots and soil growing in small pots like 1-3 gal, some roots organic and MegaCrop in a grow bag I guarantee will tickle your fancy. I blame @archie gemmill and @Rebel and @912GreenSkell for my new found indoor style and I tell u what even adding my own twist to it I love it and am producing results I can deal with. I mashed their styles together and It shows me that even though I have outdoor photos game now I can bring that game indoors and excel from it. I am as always outside til I found this forum. Now Im debating if this is my last year doing outdoors..

Debating last year outdoors...hmm i had a hard time liking this post!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back