Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon/evening all!! Just finished catching up through 40+ pages.......wow, gonna have to start going to bed later or getting up earlier or both!

Good afternoon all Finish 2- 12 site bubble cloners this morning for cloning closet. on the bottom I have room for 2 mother plants which will be under 300 watt led. Kudos to @Greenleaf Nutrients for such a great product. vegetative growth like in 10 years with photos I have not witnessed. Plants almost (except for seedlings) 3 weeks. @Ronin Bum wine are doing great!! all started flower, I started LST yesterday. I can tell if I didn't these would have been over 3 1/2 ft tall. Cheers chef dave
IMG_20180724_115800.jpg
IMG_20180724_115800.jpg
IMG_20180724_115904.jpg
IMG_20180724_115800.jpg
IMG_20180724_115858.jpg
IMG_20180724_115849.jpg
IMG_20180724_115904.jpg

How are you? I'm doing ok just getting ready to machete chop down the jungle so I'll be pretty busy shortly.
My wife says the same as she tackles her jungle for summer season as she mutters about her Bikini line :p

Last edited:
Would love to hang around and shoot the breeze with you fine folks, but i have a busy day today....getting the flu set me back on my workload! @arty zan - i havent forgotten about your pm, will get to it tonight!
All in good time bro, I can wait! Life catches up with you sometimes and it is hard to make that time back! I'll be here when you have a spare five minutes.
Then put aside another 30 mins by to read my reply :crying: after all I can make "War & Peace" look like a pamphlet :rofl:

Hey good morning everyone! We're hosting a live radio interview with Amare Technologies at 2 pm MDT today!

http://mixlr.com/the-autoflower-network/

If you create an account on Mixlr, you can actually live chat with the other users that are logged in and we try to read the questions and ask them live duration the conversation, so get your butts over there and make a quick account and we'll see you at 2 PM Mountain time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back