Status
Not open for further replies.
hey peeps :pass:rocket oclock
007 (2).JPG

i must change that to tuesaday
:pighug:

Well I better get a move on so I'll catch you all later when I finish.
Good luck bushy, don't get lost in there! :bighug:

Good afternoon all
Hi there Dave, I see you have a nice looking signature now! I take it you don't have a thread to link to, and it's just a description of what's to come?

@chefdave - I am trying to get the DVR version of the underwater camer, so i can record some of the crazy stuff we see...hopefully there will be some crazy stuff like last year(a 10 pound ling tried to eat my buddies camera)
Cool skelly hope you win the auction

Hey good morning everyone! We're hosting a live radio interview with Amare Technologies at 2 pm MDT today!

http://mixlr.com/the-autoflower-network/

If you create an account on Mixlr, you can actually live chat with the other users that are logged in and we try to read the questions and ask them live duration the conversation, so get your butts over there and make a quick account and we'll see you at 2 PM Mountain time!

For the UK members that is 9PM BST
For Central Europeans that is 10PM CEST

Good luck bushy, don't get lost in there! :bighug:

Hi there Dave, I see you have a nice looking signature now! I take it you don't have a thread to link to, and it's just a description of what's to come?
Thank you again elle yes I don't have a link yet but by Monday I will. Need to finish a few things in grow rooms, Think I will put some of these photos on Monday into flower room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back