Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could get stuff like that here because it's probably pennies-on-the-dollar cheaper than Everclear.. Not that Everclear is all that expensive, but I go through a handle (1.75ltr or close to a half gallon) almost monthly, between cleaning my glass, cleaning my trimming tools and using for extraction purposes.. Besides, that stuff is probably better quality, as I've noticed that even some European "cheap stuff" is better than some American "mid grade" stuff..
That's a lot to be getting through every month.
For cleaning glass and trimming tools, I would buy 99.99% Isopropyl alcohol, it is much cheaper than grain alcohol.
Save the grain alcohol for extractions.
Are your extractions alcohol tinctures? Or do evaporate the alcohol off to make oil?
A friend of mine uses a baby bottle warmer to evaporate his alcohol off and collects in in a separate bottle (which is kept cool so the alcohol condensates) he then uses the same alcohol for the next run.
The 95% grain alcohol is the equivalent to $39.44 for 500ml (50cl) or £30.

Last edited:
I have a few strains that have worked their way onto my must grow every time i fire up indoor autos list, but mostly i like to keep trying out a number of other strains. Never develop a tolerance when you have 20 kinds of weed to toke on!

A mere 20, he says! Gosh, Skelly, it sucks to be you!!

Good morning and afternoon and evening to all, I'm off work today and wanna make some tincture.... Or dab wax rosin wte these kids call it these days, I call it clean new age hash. So question is I have a nuwave Induction hot plate and the herb, but what do I do and need from there, yes I can google but no I don't want some hack job recipe, so I might as well ask the Masters on here can anyone help me. Glad to see all this talk on here to about it, looks like i wasn't the only one thinking about it this morning.

Earth calling @arty zan .........come in @arty zan
giphy.gif

We have a Missing Penguin Report...no contact since 5th July...just wondering if you have any personal contact info you could use to check up on him....?

Good morning and afternoon and evening to all, I'm off work today and wanna make some tincture.... Or dab wax rosin wte these kids call it these days, I call it clean new age hash. So question is I have a nuwave Induction hot plate and the herb, but what do I do and need from there, yes I can google but no I don't want some hack job recipe, so I might as well ask the Masters on here can anyone help me. Glad to see all this talk on here to about it, looks like i wasn't the only one thinking about it this morning.
Parchment paper and squish it!

Plus it seems that the trend of modern breeders is to produce short plants. DWC doesn't do a good job at restricting root growth. Don't want to give up DWC just yet, as it at least is making meds for me, but the writing is clearly on the wall.

Try hempies, Mike. A lot like hydro, it's cheap, and I have seen some prodigious yields from just 2-4L containers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back