Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners!! In and out!! Time for work. :pass:
My dash looks awesome!!
15324365582991494978447.jpg
15324365774861891502184.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hey folks, hope you're all well. :bighug:Weather station says 32.5C right now...

@chefdave What you do is copy the URL of your thread and paste it into your signature, which you'll find under your profile. Are you on a pc/mac or a phone? I can talk you through the former if you want. Go to your thread, and in the URL box near the top that starts https://www.autoflower.net copy that entire line (select it all so it's highlighted then hold down the Ctrl key and press C at the same time). Then hover over your name at the top right next to where it says Inbox and Alerts, you'll see a pop up which in the left column says Signature as the second option. When you click on that it'll give you a box that says Edit Signature. Paste (Ctrl V) your thread URL into there - you can delete the last bit which will say /page-whatever . From there you can preview it, and if it looks OK you click on Save Changes. If you can't do it from my instructions hopefully someone has a clearer explanation LOL.

There have been a few that asked and we are one more grow away from seed release. We want to make sure the stability shows like these mothers did.These are holding the F4 and they will be Femmed into the next generation

I give you ALF#5 (Anvil Selection) of the latest dragon....

full

full
She's so pretty, I can't wait until autumn!

Tincture man...high dose cbd doses allows me to do tons of work in a day with a busted up neck, and not be so wasted that i make potentially dangerous mistakes.
I shall try it once my Purple Orange CBD is done. I was hugely disappointed to realise it was a photo LOL.

Have you see that DP is very close to putting out a high CBG low everything else strain?
Thanks for the link to the article, I'll go read it shortly.

Having that control, will change everything. What I/we all need to do is start recording tincture effects for various strains and log them, especially those out there that brave taking high doses like 4ml and stuff. Tincture is a game changer for the critically injured.
I am a classic reason why people should be extra careful with dosing! Saying that, my honey tinc is ready and I should try it out... I'm just scared to.

Hey guys. We have talked about this before. Green Dragon Tincture...its amazing stuff and the Power of the Dragon is incredible. I have personally had many different effects from taking lots of strains of green dragon tincture. So when you make a batch from an individual strain, using the Definite Green Dragon Recipe, please fill in the form below. This joint effort guide could help save somebodies life, seriously, the dragon can unlock certain properties from strains that can make that much of a difference in somebody that deals with severe chronic pain, or insomnia, or other severe crippling ailments.
*snip*
I would love to see this be a fairly controlled thing, where every post is a report. Some information is better than no information, so even if you didn't measure what your finished batch or are missing some detail in the above, the effect is still worth hearing about.
I don't know that my attempt holds much value for anyone LOL. I think, however, I might try the honey tonight as due to the heat I'm hardly sleeping. I think it's evaporated more than it should have so I'll be careful - a few drops only! I would offer to participate but until I get some control over dosing (and that means shaking off the fear) my descriptions will likely not be helpful.

Back a bit later guys! :pass:

Thanx Arty Hey man how do I get my grow journal to post under my name like your trippy gorilla heading under yours . Im going to start journal thurs or friday
No problem bro.

Top right hand of the screen, you will see your name next to "inbox" & "alerts", so go ahead and move you mouse over your name.
name alet inbox 2018-07-24_13-39-44.jpg

A drop down menu will appear, in the menu you will see"Signature", go ahead and click "signature"
members drop down menu 2018-07-24_13-40-55.jpg

You are now in your signature box and you can now go ahead and enter your message.
signature bo 2018-07-24_13-43-23.jpg

I like to center align my messages. to do this - hold down left mouse button and drag across your message text. I then click the alignment box and from the drop down menu click "Align Center".
allignment button2018-07-24_13-57-06.jpg

You can also put a link inside your title, which is pretty cool.
So you have your title for this example I am using "Putting a link in your title" as the title.
putting a link in your title 2018-07-24_13-45-47.jpg

You will want to hold down the left mouse button and drag across your title that you want the link in.
hilighting the title 2018-07-24_13-46-46.jpg

You have now highlighted your title and the text should now be seen with a blue highlighted box.
Now open a second instance of AFN in a new tab in your browser. You want to do this so you can copy the link address for your journal. When you get to your journal your link address will be in the address bar at the top of your screen.
Once you have copied your link address, you will want to go back to the AFN instance that has your edit signature page.
You will now want to click the "link" tab Link button 2018-07-24_13-37-43.jpg and then paste in your link into the link box which will pop up.
Link box for title.jpg

Enter your link and click insert.

As long as you text/title is highlighted and you clicked the link button and pasted the link, you should now have a link to your journal inside you title.

The last thing you need to do is click "Save Changes" and your done.

No problem bro.

Top right hand of the screen, you will see your name next to "inbox" & "alerts", so go ahead and move you mouse over your name.
View attachment 934064

A drop down menu will appear, in the menu you will see"Signature", go ahead and click "signature"
View attachment 934063

You are now in your signature box and you can now go ahead and enter your message.
View attachment 934062

I like to center align my messages. to do this - hold down left mouse button and drag across your message text. I then click the alignment box and from the drop down menu click "Align Center".
View attachment 934066

You can also put a link inside your title, which is pretty cool.
So you have your title for this example I am using "Putting a link in your title" as the title.
View attachment 934061

You will want to hold down the left mouse button and drag across your title that you want the link in.
View attachment 934060

You have now highlighted your title and the text should now be seen with a blue highlighted box.
Now open a second instance of AFN in a new tab in your browser. You want to do this so you can copy the link address for your journal. When you get to your journal your link address will be in the address bar at the top of your screen.
Once you have copied your link address, you will want to go back to the AFN instance that has your edit signature page.
You will now want to click the "link" tab View attachment 934065 and then paste in your link into the link box which will pop up.
View attachment 934059
Enter your link and click insert.

As long as you text/title is highlighted and you clicked the link button and pasted the link, you should now have a link to your journal inside you title.

The last thing you need to do is click "Save Changes" and your done.
Thanks so much man!!

@archie gemmill @Eclectic Elle Good morning/afternoon Hope things are well across the pond!! Glad I don't have outdoor young plants here 6 inches of rain in two days with 2-3 inches kmore today
I would *love* 6 inches of rain this afternoon!

Arty and I have both now given you signature instructions - he's put pics in his which might make it clearer, but you should find it easy now. Shout if not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back