Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure i will ask the liquor store on Saturday and get the strongest available

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah good idea @the green bandit let us know. Ive got a few mates with stills, I know some of them get it pretty high, I really want to make some, as my injuries are really giving me hell at the moment cold weather and damp, sux

Nuggets

I went through 2 wisdom teeth come in a few years ago...something that the dentist laughed at me and told me "they would be in already, if they were going to come in" when i told him though it was happening. LOL Was not a very fun ride!!

I have 3 wisdom teeth that need to come out ASAP at the moment, bloody painful, have nerves all wrapped around 2 of them.

Nuggets

Hey Artie good advice on the grow stone I will try out soon. The bum wine is a cross between two memphisto strains Hubbabubbasmellascope and tyrone special It is growing so Fast!! started lst this morning All 3 are showing pistils already Cheers bud
Ah now I know that "bum wine" is as a strain. I also looked it up as it was such an odd name and it came back as high strength street wines. I mean the name had me wondering as the word bum in the UK means your arese and no one wants wine from there. I'll go check the strain out as Mitch never fails to impress.
Good news on your girls starting to flower they should love the lst and it'll let those bud sites explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back