Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm gonna pop two more beans here in a few days just because of that. I'm probably gonna pop two more blackberry kush, Because so far, that's one of my favorites to smoke. Smooth, berry flavored smoke, and awesome body stone that keeps me focused at the same time.

Would love to grow some BB Kush but I heard it's quite smelly and I can't have that where I live.

@Mike20132 Got a question for you......do you think I should start with 1 plant or 2? I should have the lighting to handle 2.......I'm kinda leaning that way in case something happens to one I won't have to start all the way over.
I dig what you are thinking. I'd just suggest that for your first foray into this, having one plant to tend will be easier than two. Especially if they fork off in two different directions, needs wise.

I can say that no matter how much you've read, you'll still have to pretty much figure stuff out as you go. You'll have an educated start to the process, but it's still a learning process.

There is a credible argument for having the second plant as backup, but to be honest unless you wind up with a genetic anomaly, the plant is likely to survive pretty much anything you do to it. The only real question is yield. With the right lights and keeping an eye on nutes, you'll do well.

Would love to grow some BB Kush but I heard it's quite smelly and I can't have that where I live.
It's really not bad in comparison to some other strains. It has some odor to it, though. You can tell it's there when your tent is open, and it's in flower, but it's nothing like gorilla glue#4's odor.

I dig what you are thinking. I'd just suggest that for your first foray into this, having one plant to tend will be easier than two. Especially if they fork off in two different directions, needs wise.

I can say that no matter how much you've read, you'll still have to pretty much figure stuff out as you go. You'll have an educated start to the process, but it's still a learning process.

There is a credible argument for having the second plant as backup, but to be honest unless you wind up with a genetic anomaly, the plant is likely to survive pretty much anything you do to it. The only real question is yield. With the right lights and keeping an eye on nutes, you'll do well.

Thanks, Mike.....I can see both sides of the question.....gonna have to cogitate on this one.............I can see it is going to be on the job training no matter what!

It's really not bad in comparison to some other strains. It has some odor to it, though. You can tell it's there when your tent is open, and it's in flower, but it's nothing like gorilla glue#4's odor.
It's not that stanky for me yet. Unless you look at it funny. Then it's all "HERE I AM!!!"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back