Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to change the subject......much, lol......anybody else here into watching some of the really great shows on cable channels these days.......e.g. "Game of Thrones", "Outlander", etc?
I cut the cable, so to speak. Haven't watched episodical television in years. I hear I am missing some good stuff, too. Just hard for me to get into stuff anymore.

to be brutally honest i have learnt next to nothing about growing from i started 5,6 years ago.its true i cant pick out any defs/toxs,just cant remember the bloody things.5 years experience counts for very little.but i dont fuck up as often as i did.truth be told i only look at plants once a day and water them as fast as i can.
:pighug:
Which should be the goal of most growers, I think........I know I have no experience but in 3 months of lurking and "talking" .one thing I have noticed is that a lot of folks seem to complicate things more than needed by keeping on introducing more variables to deal with. Just sayin"!

game of thrones...never heard of it :crying:

Loved the books, even though the author of the series is actually behind the show now....I think it is by far the greatest TV series I have ever seen! What about "Orphan Black", Archie?

Which should be the goal of most growers, I think........I know I have no experience but in 3 months of lurking and "talking" .one thing I have noticed is that a lot of folks seem to complicate things more than needed by keeping on introducing more variables to deal with. Just sayin"!

yep i agree,and id like to see some tests done were an item is dropped from the nute line up rather than added.

I dunno….I can respect the impact that Ringo had on music and the world just because of his being a part of the Beatles, but I've never really heard any drum tracks on a Beatle song that made me go "whoa" that way that Stuart Copeland, Neil Peart or many other drummers can.

Lets just say that Ringo wouldn't be my first choice if I was looking for someone to cover metal tunes on a Hello Kitty drum kit. :crying:

I cut the cable, so to speak. Haven't watched episodical television in years. I hear I am missing some good stuff, too. Just hard for me to get into stuff anymore.

I can't watch them as episodes......I wait and binge watch them on DVD or when the cable has a freebie premium channel week or weekend. That's what I was doing most the past weekend!

@Mike20132 Another question.......I get a lot of movies and TV series for free on Jungle River Prime........What do I need to connect my laptop to my TV so I can watch them on the large screen?

like Mike i kinda stopped watching telly (uk) a while back,and now i dont have the attension span needed to watch it :shrug:

I keep forgetting that my tolerance for smoke is so much less than you guys.........I would be dead,buried, and enriching the soil if I smoked a fourth of what you guys seem to imbibe. Not criticizing.......I just couldn't do it. Hell, I'm still smokin' the 1/4oz I got on May 24th!!!! Wrong, it was April 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back