Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mike.....I can see both sides of the question.....gonna have to cogitate on this one.............I can see it is going to be on the job training no matter what!
I don't have too many stories, so I have undoubtedly worn this one out...

But my first grow was two Low Ryder 2 beans in a one gallon res. It started off great, turned into a real nightmare, then wound up yielding a quarter pound dry.

Never give up.

I don't have too many stories, so I have undoubtedly worn this one out...

But my first grow was two Low Ryder 2 beans in a one gallon res. It started off great, turned into a real nightmare, then wound up yielding a quarter pound dry.

Never give up.

Don't plan on giving up........will have to much invested in it to quit unless my health completely fails!

Thanks, Mike.....I can see both sides of the question.....gonna have to cogitate on this one.............I can see it is going to be on the job training no matter what!
Growing is definitely a learning experience, per plant. My first indoor grow, I did two gorilla glue#4, and a couple others started at a staggered rate. Each one of those plants acted differently. One Gg4 had rock hard nugs and stunk like hell, and the other was lanky and had leafy nugs and had very little smell.
Uhhmm. Oh yeah, I remember what I was getting at... Wait, no, nevermind.

Growing is definitely a learning experience, per plant. My first indoor grow, I did two gorilla glue#4, and a couple others started at a staggered rate. Each one of those plants acted differently. One Gg4 had rock hard nugs and stunk like hell, and the other was lanky and had leafy nugs and had very little smell.
Uhhmm. Oh yeah, I remember what I was getting at... Wait, no, nevermind.
:pass:

to be brutally honest i have learnt next to nothing about growing from i started 5,6 years ago.its true i cant pick out any defs/toxs,just cant remember the bloody things.5 years experience counts for very little.but i dont fuck up as often as i did.truth be told i only look at plants once a day and water them as fast as i can.
:pighug:

Not to change the subject......much, lol......anybody else here into watching some of the really great shows on cable channels these days.......e.g. "Game of Thrones", "Outlander", etc?

to be brutally honest i have learnt next to nothing about growing from i started 5,6 years ago.its true i cant pick out any defs/toxs,just cant remember the bloody things.5 years experience counts for very little.but i dont fuck up as often as i did.truth be told i only look at plants once a day and water them as fast as i can.
:pighug:
I think it's a bit more subtle than some light bulb suddenly flashing over your head. Eventually learning what not to do. So far, that's how I would describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back