Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of like Garcia and the Grateful Dead............They could have continued with losing anyone else; shit, they went through 3 keyboard players and didn't miss a beat.....but Jerry was the heart and soul of the band.
Agreed. It was never the same after...

@Mike20132 Got a question for you......do you think I should start with 1 plant or 2? I should have the lighting to handle 2.......I'm kinda leaning that way in case something happens to one I won't have to start all the way over.

@Mike20132 Got a question for you......do you think I should start with 1 plant or 2? I should have the lighting to handle 2.......I'm kinda leaning that way in case something happens to one I won't have to start all the way over.
I'm not Mike, but my vote is for two, Just in case the single plant doesn't produce enough to hold you over until your next harvest.

I'm not Mike, but my vote is for two, Just in case the single plant doesn't produce enough to hold you over until your next harvest.

Thanks, Dichoti! That is another thing I considered.........especially with what I have to go through to buy smoke!

...I'm gonna pop two more beans here in a few days just because of that. I'm probably gonna pop two more blackberry kush, Because so far, that's one of my favorites to smoke. Smooth, berry flavored smoke, and awesome body stone that keeps me focused at the same time.

Thanks, Dichoti! That is another thing I considered.........especially with what I have to go through to buy smoke!

Honestly, if you were close enough to me, I'd give you a little to hold you over haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back