Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is kind of a dick move. Ringo was a brilliant drummer for the Beatles, but not because he was an exceptional drummer. His sound was a distinct part of Beatles music, and complimented it perfectly.

Put Ringo behind a different band, like The Police, and the sound just doesn't work. I would argue, though, that if you put Stuart Copelan behind John, Paul, and George, it wouldn't sound right either. And I don't think there is any doubt as to Copelan's competance as a drummer. Sometimes, raw talent isn't everything. ESPECIALLY with music.
Mick Jagger is an awful singer....but nobody sings Stones songs like him tho bro....totally agree:bow::bow:

So after I finally decided on what to fill my extra space in the tent with I came up within
1 double grape -2liter
1 white crack- 2liter
2 gold glue- 3gal smart pots.

Still one more to fill, can't decide on what, sour bubbly, twin peaks , forgotten cookies, any of the new mephisto drop plus last one, plus several others, everything new 420 guys offer, plus some of his new ones, magic, lsd25, these are who I'm going to decide from.

Any opinions on what to run in a 1,2,3, gallon pot????

Did anyone watch old Paul bash Ringo yet again the other night on TV saying he's not a good drummer. And was hesitant to even ask him to drum for a beatles reunion gig. What a dick why do I love the Beatles so much when Paul is such a dick

That god damn imposter isn’t even the real Paul. You ever see the documentary “Paul McCartney really is dead”? :yoinks:

hey mike.......how goes it bro?:pass:
Goes well.. Got dragged back into work for a bit there...

Too stoned at the moment to really finish a thought.

Took another sample from the GG4. To be honest, it is looking like it could be finishing. I actually hope I am wrong, for the sake of yield. But with the trichs starting to cloud up, with the pistils browning.... We'll see what the week brings.

Right now, if this is what comes off of it, and it looks like there is at least an ounce already there, I suppose things could be worse. This is VERY strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back