Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks going in for a pretty decent surgery tomorrow could use all the prayers and positive vibes I can get. Feeling good and positive about it already but I believe in the power of positive vibes and prayer in numbers. Thanks and keep on growin on.

Prayers and a speedy recovery my friend

hmm id say a lot more than 2 groups,some here that dont even smoke themselves.the micro growers rec or med are limited so cant smoke all they want.
:pighug:

oh, I guess I agree with that, Arch! But i think if they could they would or not depending on how they feel about being high!

oh, I guess I agree with that, Arch! But i think if they could they would or not depending on how they feel about being high!
I could smoke all I wanted I have gods plenty always and variety, but I do taste everything I run, I always keep main cola unless I really like u and that case u Prolly have a tooth brush in my bathroom cabinet for the nights u stay, and I do several photos outdoors for a group of people well over thier 50's who can't grow but I keep a sample of each those only. I also go months with smoking any at all, but by good I never stop growing it or making something with it daily. Some people just love growing it and seeing others eyes light up when u give them a taste of heaven.

One for all the pyromaniacs in training out there.... :fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back