Status
Not open for further replies.
As you have the room for variety consider a pure cbd....that way you can make some out of pure thc and pure cbd, and control your intake by setting your own ratio. For me personally i find the cbd calms the effect of thc and lets me think more clearly...today i took 3.5ml high thc and 1.5cbd tincture and had a great day working. Woke up hurting this morning on only 4 hours of sleep last night, but pulled the day into a productive one thanks to the green dragon combo.
That's why I will be growing the Charlotte's high CBD strain. Almost no thc in it. So I will be blending that with the other tinctures I make to make sure they all have a high CBD content.

4.30 in the morning, I’m hitting my bed, take care guys,

Night, Dude

That's why I will be growing the Charlotte's high CBD strain. Almost no thc in it. So I will be blending that with the other tinctures I make to make sure they all have a high CBD content.

Having that control, will change everything. What I/we all need to do is start recording tincture effects for various strains and log them, especially those out there that brave taking high doses like 4ml and stuff. Tincture is a game changer for the critically injured.

Having that control, will change everything. What I/we all need to do is start recording tincture effects for various strains and log them, especially those out there that brave taking high doses like 4ml and stuff. Tincture is a game changer for the critically injured.
Consider me a volunteer in that regard.

CBD works great for that.....its really is medicine for me at least. Its take the stress of constant chronic pain out of the equation. With a clear head!! Its interesting,,, when i high dose pure cbd tincture, i rarely reach for a joint, i still do just because though. CBD and thc work with each other in a symbiotic way.
That's quite interesting with the CBD tincture, having a clear head is quite important in my line of work! Since taking up pot and ditching the pharmaceutical crap my life is completely changed. Do you find the green dragon effective at shutting down spasm?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back