Status
Not open for further replies.

hey bro! how was work?!?!?
what one is thaT GIRL? nice fat buds on her
ill put up some pics of my new 4pot Smartpot Autopot Setup for you stoners.... this system is a nice improvement on a already great system!
Group shot
:photog:
View attachment 933923Fastbuds Gorilla Glue's up front
View attachment 933924GG
View attachment 933925 View attachment 933926GG
View attachment 933927 View attachment 933928 View attachment 933929Fastbuds Pineapple Express
49" tall:woohoo1:
View attachment 933930 View attachment 933932 View attachment 933933 View attachment 933934 View attachment 933935Dutch Passion
Glueberry OG
View attachment 933936 View attachment 933937
:zen:

She waa a stone dragon. Wow that pine apple is tall!! Let her go 100 days! :d5:

@FullDuplex Alf is gorgeous!! :headbang:

What a beauty!! Black and red...sweet!! How is average size?
We are seeing that it depends on container size, we are multi potting the growers in a 15-25 gallon cloth pot. With 3-4 in there they are getting between 5 and 6 foot tall and covering a 4x4 to 5x5 area with that size. These mothers were in 2 gal pots and were about 2.5-3 foot tall in that size container. Reazon for the smaller container was to do a good selection on the mothers and fathers.

In the larger pots they are pulling between 35-40 grams per square foot. THC is coming in at 19% on average on them too. We tested 4 grams from each plant to make sure there wasnt a large difference in the content of them.

We are seeing that it depends on container size, we are multi potting the growers in a 15-25 gallon cloth pot. With 3-4 in there they are getting between 5 and 6 foot tall and covering a 4x4 to 5x5 area with that size. These mothers were in 2 gal pots and were about 2.5-3 foot tall in that size container. Reazon for the smaller container was to do a good selection on the mothers and fathers.

In the larger pots they are pulling between 35-40 grams per square foot. THC is coming in at 19% on average on them too. We tested 4 grams from each plant to make sure there wasnt a large difference in the content of them.

Any done in small pots like 1.5 gallon in a medium like promix??

Yeah mate i think that my first plant will be going in to tincture, since I started smoking pot my life has changed for the better. I will also be checking out some 1:1cbd strains!!
Tincture man...high dose cbd doses allows me to do tons of work in a day with a busted up neck, and not be so wasted that i make potentially dangerous mistakes.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

What’s the cbd like ?

Yeah mate i think that my first plant will be going in to tincture, since I started smoking pot my life has changed for the better. I will also be checking out some 1:1cbd strains!!

There’s a huge market for cbd autos which still hasn’t been touched yet, but it takes like years to develop.

As you have the room for variety consider a pure cbd....that way you can make some out of pure thc and pure cbd, and control your intake by setting your own ratio. For me personally i find the cbd calms the effect of thc and lets me think more clearly...today i took 3.5ml high thc and 1.5cbd tincture and had a great day working. Woke up hurting this morning on only 4 hours of sleep last night, but pulled the day into a productive one thanks to the green dragon combo.

Shit man that's tough! I was just fortunate enough to be working for a good family run company that waited for me to recover and kept me on.
I wound up getting burned with boiling anti-freeze. Took all the skin off my chest and forehead. By the time things healed enough for me to go back to work, they fired me.

Never really understood why, but what ya gonna do.

I was a nerd as a teenager, so I made the change ok. I honestly think I would be happier back putting wrench to car. As it is now, I work from home, almost completely isolated. There was a social element to being a mechanic that just cannot be replaced by sitting in an office all day.

I am happy, but I do miss what I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back