Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent many years as an auto mechanic. The engineer in me really enjoys having my hands on the machines, know what I mean?

After a few bad injuries, I moved into my current career. I really miss the raw engineering, though. There is nothing else quite like it.
Yeah mate i know what you mean I have been doing this my hole life. I broke my neck 11 years ago but didn't know what else to do with my life so kept doing the same thing started smoking weed for the pain and haven't looked back since

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

There have been a few that asked and we are one more grow away from seed release. We want to make sure the stability shows like these mothers did.These are holding the F4 and they will be Femmed into the next generation

I give you ALF#5 (Anvil Selection) of the latest dragon....

full

full

What a beauty!! Black and red...sweet!! How is average size?

Ive built up my entire sweet seeds selection by winning contests over the last year!! Zero money down!! ;)
I might be your competition soon!! Haha i will be happy with second place!

Yeah mate i know what you mean I have been doing this my hole life. I broke my neck 11 years ago but didn't know what else to do with my life so kept doing the same thing started smoking weed for the pain and haven't looked back since

Tincture man...high dose cbd doses allows me to do tons of work in a day with a busted up neck, and not be so wasted that i make potentially dangerous mistakes.

thanks they are under my DIY COB unit. 4 Citizen 1812's and 4 citizen 1818 all gen 4s i think and they are 90CRI ran by 2 meanwell drivers. comes to about 400 watts,i havent hooked it up to a meter at all since i dont own one:pass:

So that’s 400 each I’m guessing....

That’s a nice setup, is it close too gram per watt,,,,

:drool:

I might be your competition soon!! Haha i will be happy with second place!

OH trust me man....there is some serious competition on the sweet contests!! One of the keys is getting good pics. That is half the battle!! And the other half is growing an awesome plant!! There is some players on the monthly sweet contests for sure!! Dinafem also has a similar one.

I wound up getting burned with boiling anti-freeze. Took all the skin off my chest and forehead. By the time things healed enough for me to go back to work, they fired me.

Never really understood why, but what ya gonna do.

I was a nerd as a teenager, so I made the change ok. I honestly think I would be happier back putting wrench to car. As it is now, I work from home, almost completely isolated. There was a social element to being a mechanic that just cannot be replaced by sitting in an office all day.

I am happy, but I do miss what I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back