Status
Not open for further replies.
Any done in small pots like 1.5 gallon in a medium like promix??
Thats what i run them in at the house, i run 2 gal cloth pots that are about 1.5 gal worth of soil, they still get rather big in that combo with the HP Promix and the cloth pots. Keeps the roots from binding up in them.

What’s the cbd like ?
Less than 1% on these. They are pretty much all THC as far as numbers go, however i have something that is 3% CBG and CBG-A which they are calling the new CBD. Most plants today are 1.5% or less and im seeing 3% in my gals on that strain

As you have the room for variety consider a pure cbd....that way you can make some out of pure thc and pure cbd, and control your intake by setting your own ratio. For me personally i find the cbd calms the effect of thc and lets me think more clearly...today i took 3.5ml high thc and 1.5cbd tincture and had a great day working. Woke up hurting this morning on only 4 hours of sleep last night, but pulled the day into a productive one thanks to the green dragon combo.
Thanks for the advice buddy i will look at some cbd strains tonight. I will definitely be making some tincture as at the moment I smoke joints like they are cigarettes!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thats what i run them in at the house, i run 2 gal cloth pots that are about 1.5 gal worth of soil, they still get rather big in that combo with the HP Promix and the cloth pots. Keeps the roots from binding up in them.

Less than 1% on these. They are pretty much all THC as far as numbers go, however i have something that is 3% CBG and CBG-A which they are calling the new CBD. Most plants today are 1.5% or less and im seeing 3% in my gals on that strain

Wow that’s great news, what’s the strain called, and where do i it some,

Have you see that DP is very close to putting out a high CBG low everything else strain?

Thanks for the advice buddy i will look at some cbd strains tonight. I will definitely be making some tincture as at the moment I smoke joints like they are cigarettes!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

CBD works great for that.....its really is medicine for me at least. Its take the stress of constant chronic pain out of the equation. With a clear head!! Its interesting,,, when i high dose pure cbd tincture, i rarely reach for a joint, i still do just because though. CBD and thc work with each other in a symbiotic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back