Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested to see these results!!
I think it would be fruitfull if we worked together. I'll let you know when I get the CBD strained in the tent. I agree that this is perhaps the most effective way to really make medicine. Best of both worlds and all that.

Having that control, will change everything. What I/we all need to do is start recording tincture effects for various strains and log them, especially those out there that brave taking high doses like 4ml and stuff. Tincture is a game changer for the critically injured.
Yeah sign me up also

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I think it would be fruitfull if we worked together. I'll let you know when I get the CBD strained in the tent. I agree that this is perhaps the most effective way to really make medicine. Best of both worlds and all that.

I do love to toke, please don't get me wrong!! But, the power of tincture is just incredible!!

That's quite interesting with the CBD tincture, having a clear head is quite important in my line of work! Since taking up pot and ditching the pharmaceutical crap my life is completely changed. Do you find the green dragon effective at shutting down spasm?

Therein is the persistent enigma. The green dragon fixes a lot of things, but what of those things can be done with just CBD, and perhaps more importantly, can we blend a little THC in there to boost the effect without making the overal effect debilitating.

This could be a very productive experiment.

If all of the tincture users band together and list effect, dosage strain ect, it could turn into a serious manual for the folks that deal with major pain issues. I am working on it right now.
This is a brilliant idea that could help a lot of people!!! Bravo my friend it's great to see someone who takes the time to help others

I do love to toke, please don't get me wrong!! But, the power of tincture is just incredible!!
It absolutely is. Frankly, ingestion of medicine through combustion is generally frowned upon as a treatment. For very good reasons. I'll smoke until I die, but give me the chance to get the same effects without killing myself in the process and I am all for it!

Wow that’s great news, what’s the strain called, and where do i it some,

Its called the White Jem and its in the process of being feminized as we speak. I will have seed available in the fall

Have you see that DP is very close to putting out a high CBG low everything else strain?

That i did not and i would be interested to see what the numbers are. From what i can tell most strains are highest at week 6 of flower. After that most strains convert it to CBD or THC as it is the pre courser to those chemicals in the plant.

I am very interested in this, i had never heard of the green dragon or other tinctures until joining AFN
Therein is the persistent enigma. The green dragon fixes a lot of things, but what of those things can be done with just CBD, and perhaps more importantly, can we blend a little THC in there to boost the effect without making the overal effect debilitating.

This could be a very productive experiment.

Random thought of the moment....why are Gatorade caps so freakin' hard to get opened?
:dammit:
funny-gatorade-07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back