Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested in this, i had never heard of the green dragon or other tinctures until joining AFN

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
The short description is that it is an ethanol extraction from decarbed ground up plant. All the oils dissolve and you filter off the remaining plant material. What you are left with is some really potent edible that has some interesting properties. Skelly has a great thread here, and I will put up my process in my GG4 thread once done and documented.

That's quite interesting with the CBD tincture, having a clear head is quite important in my line of work! Since taking up pot and ditching the pharmaceutical crap my life is completely changed. Do you find the green dragon effective at shutting down spasm?

Yes, i do...i find it extremely good at shutting down spasms

The short description is that it is an ethanol extraction from decarbed ground up plant. All the oils dissolve and you filter off the remaining plant material. What you are left with is some really potent edible that has some interesting properties. Skelly has a great thread here, and I will put up my process in my GG4 thread once done and documented.
Thanks for the links Mike, I have to go to town this weekend so I will by the alcohol for it then. I just subbed in your grow to and i am looking forward to seeing the tincture you make. I think I will turn what ever bag weed i have left after i harvest my own into green dragon! Congrats on your latest grow too budy that looks tasty af

Therein is the persistent enigma. The green dragon fixes a lot of things, but what of those things can be done with just CBD, and perhaps more importantly, can we blend a little THC in there to boost the effect without making the overal effect debilitating.

This could be a very productive experiment.

My thoughts precisely

Thanks for the links Mike, I have to go to town this weekend so I will by the alcohol for it then. I just subbed in your grow to and i am looking forward to seeing the tincture you make. I think I will turn what ever bag weed i have left after i harvest my own into green dragon! Congrats on your latest grow too budy that looks tasty af

Make sure you read the posts in that thread bud!! I have done several dozen varieties, and take 4ml (which is double what most folks take to get blasted) of every variety i make so i get full fledged effect. For me high dosing has changed everything. Some of the experiences have been crazy! But i have had almost pain free days after activities that would have left me crippled.

I have a couple of ounces of bag weed here so after I get to town on the weekend to get the alcohol for it i will be making some on Monday i will give you a report on it...should be interesting!
Make sure you read the posts in that thread bud!! I have done several dozen varieties, and take 4ml (which is double what most folks take to get blasted) of every variety i make so i get full fledged effect. For me high dosing has changed everything. Some of the experiences have been crazy! But i have had almost pain free days after activities that would have left me crippled.

I have a couple of ounces of bag weed here so after I get to town on the weekend to get the alcohol for it i will be making some on Monday i will give you a report on it...should be interesting!

Take heed on the warnings i give man, especially if you take fairly high doses. Read the stories i posted on the thread. I can toke 100 vape bags in a day(and you see the herb i grow), but this stuff will send you into another dimension if you take higher doses!! (been there for real!! LOL) That dimensional travel though is a miracle pain cure!! My doctor once told me that breaking the pain cycle is critical in the healing process of injuries like mine, and with the right strains tincture absolutely can!!

Last edited:
@Mike20132 this is what i have come up with so far

Ideally this thread will stay on topic, and posts will be solely folks with a filled in template. Please keep chit-chat to an absolute minimum!! Head over to the tincture thread to shoot the breeze about tincture. Just don't want to see 5 pages of comments with no submissions. I can lock the thread and then take submissions, if it gets out of control(which is not a big deal if we have to do that).

Hey guys. We have talked about this before. Green Dragon Tincture...its amazing stuff and the Power of the Dragon is incredible. I have personally had many different effects from taking lots of strains of green dragon tincture. So when you make a batch from an individual strain, using the Definite Green Dragon Recipe, please fill in the form below. This joint effort guide could help save somebodies life, seriously, the dragon can unlock certain properties from strains that can make that much of a difference in somebody that deals with severe chronic pain, or insomnia, or other severe crippling ailments.

Form (copy/paste):

Strain used:

Bud amount used : _ Grams
Booze amount used: _ML
Tincture volume of finished batch: _ML
Users Weight: kg/lbs
Medical Condition(s): N/A if recreational
Effectiveness for targeted medical condition(s): N/A if recreational
Effects of _ML Dose Taken:
Effects of _ML Dose Taken:
Adverse Effect(if any):
Would you take a higher dose?

I would love to see this be a fairly controlled thing, where every post is a report. Some information is better than no information, so even if you didn't measure what your finished batch or are missing some detail in the above, the effect is still worth hearing about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back