Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story! Briefly, started about 6 years ago.....got short of breath.....found out I was in congestive heart failure for no apparent reason....no evidence of a heart attack, never had any pain, but my EKG showed an electrical disturbance known as a left bundle branch block which caused my ventricles not to beat exactly together........went along fine for a while then my heart rhythm started going crazy........going up as high as 160 causing me to pass out......this was due to another electrical problem in my heart nerves.........they zapped that out.....but my hearts pumping action had decreased 30%. They decided to wait awhile and some of the function returned and everything was relatively fine until about 2 months ago when I started getting short of breath again......checked the pumping action again...now down to about 50%........I'm wearing a monitor that will record all my heartbeats for a month to see what problems with rhythm are going on and then will decide treatment. I think I will be getting a pacemaker/defib/synchronizer after that which should help. Sorry this is so long, but not an easy thing to tell briefly.

I’m sorry too hear that brother, I can’t imagine what ypur going through, heart and blood pressure is a inherited disease in my family...

Prior too all this were you suffering chest pain, or chest pain in the cold.

So when they hooked you up too a esg machine too check your heart rhythm they found a disturbance meaning there was maybe a lack of blood flowing too the heart.

Try this

250ml of apple cider vinegar, natural one,
250 ml of pure lemon juice squeezed
250ml of ginger juice, either in blender or use a cheese grater
250ml of garlic juice either I blender or use a cheese grater
250 ml of organic honey

Mix this up, drink once in the morning and once in the night, ypur blood pressure will drop considerably and it will help clear up any blocked artheries.

Try low impact exercise like taking slow walks in the swimming pool, get a flat and just use ypur legs,

Don’t give up yet.... but get doctors advice first before starting any activity...

Also try some rick Simpson oil too cure ypur self,

A gram of day of oil for 60 days will detox ypur body.

I’m sorry too hear that brother, I can’t imagine what ypur going through, heart and blood pressure is a inherited disease in my family...

Prior too all this were you suffering chest pain, or chest pain in the cold.

So when they hooked you up too a esg machine too check your heart rhythm they found a disturbance meaning there was maybe a lack of blood flowing too the heart.

Try this

250ml of apple cider vinegar, natural one,
250 ml of pure lemon juice squeezed
250ml of ginger juice, either in blender or use a cheese grater
250ml of garlic juice either I blender or use a cheese grater
250 ml of organic honey

Mix this up, drink once in the morning and once in the night, ypur blood pressure will drop considerably and it will help clear up any blocked artheries.

Thanks for the recipe! Seen something similar a couple of years ago..........Thank goodness never had any chest pain and according to the recent cardiac MRI I just had, my coronary arteries are clear with no signs of blockage anywhere.

I’ve trained around 170 heart beats per second, And I was going too pass out lol

Me, too! The problem was that my ventricles were beating 160, but my atriums were going at anywhere from 2-4 times that! This is called atrial fibrillation and/or flutter.......which basically means your heart ain't pumping for shit!

Dont put too much trust in the doctors, unless your a multimillionaire.
That’s the truth we al face, my wife was suffering from a stomach pain for years until she started bleeding, they found stomach ulcers and pialorie, this of easily could of gone too become internal cancer, still a chance.

I ain’t a rich guy, but I’ve got ideas..... winks winks

:growing: I may not be a banker or a oil a typhoon who destroys country’s for money, or a chief executive of a Pharma company who destroys life’s while ignoring natural cures which can’t make money because nature ain’t patentable.

I’m better than that,

:goauto: :vibes::woody::redcard::face::poof::greenthumb::cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back