Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a new portable vape from a Scottish head shop online (i forget the name). The vape I ordered was no longer available, so I chose to grab me some beans.
After having a look round "trippy gorilla auto" caught my eye and it was boasting 25%-28% and was one of the strongest if not the strongest Auto to date. So I thought why not give it a go, someone has to be the first to step up and give it a go.
Very few grow journals at the moment and those that are out there tend to be for the photo version.

@SPICY MCHAGGIS has a journal but updates dried up as of june 25th - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trippy-gorilla.65502/page-3
@Daipot is running a journal and is current with a post in the last 20 mins - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trippy-gorilla-by-big-heads-seeds-insane-thc-content.65486/

I'll get a journal together soon, they're just babes at the mo and plenty of time for bud shots, I am taking pics to upload but at the moment my houses ambient temp is 28.6C and I just can't be bothered in this heat if I'm honest.

Tag me when the journal starts. I'd like too see the outcome of the auto counterpart

@bushmasterar15 I noticed how ur lights are hung, I was doing it like that then I just got some big key rings at hardware store and slide them on the poles and hook it them ran cord through ring and now can slide the lights with real ease how ever I need them. And was able to gain another 4" -5" by swapping. Ratchet hanger out for a single carrabeaner hook on a key ring when I had to take them all the way up.

Reasons I'm doing hempy is that it is simple and the buckets are light. With my heart condition I can't move buckets full of wet soil around. I have seen some pretty amazing grows with this technique!
Hear u on the heart issues ive had 2 mini heart attacks they called them last fall. Well I call them the konzo show because when ur checking out at wally world then u grab it arm cause hurts so bad then wake up to wally world finest staring at u on the ground that's when u really freak out. The other one was in parking lot at work.

Don’t mind me asking how did it All start with the heart ? I’m getting some pain aswell.

Long story! Briefly, started about 6 years ago.....got short of breath.....found out I was in congestive heart failure for no apparent reason....no evidence of a heart attack, never had any pain, but my EKG showed an electrical disturbance known as a left bundle branch block which caused my ventricles not to beat exactly together........went along fine for a while then my heart rhythm started going crazy........going up as high as 160 causing me to pass out......this was due to another electrical problem in my heart nerves.........they zapped that out.....but my hearts pumping action had decreased 30%. They decided to wait awhile and some of the function returned and everything was relatively fine until about 2 months ago when I started getting short of breath again......checked the pumping action again...now down to about 50%........I'm wearing a monitor that will record all my heartbeats for a month to see what problems with rhythm are going on and then will decide treatment. I think I will be getting a pacemaker/defib/synchronizer after that which should help. Sorry this is so long, but not an easy thing to tell briefly.

Hear u on the heart issues ive had 2 mini heart attacks they called them last fall. Well I call them the konzo show because when ur checking out at wally world then u grab it arm cause hurts so bad then wake up to wally world finest staring at u on the ground that's when u really freak out. The other one was in parking lot at work.

Know the feeling well.......my rhythm problem would take off without warning and drop me like I'd been shot.......once in courthouse parking lot, once in the rain in a gas station...and a couple of times in the shower!

Reasons I'm doing hempy is that it is simple and the buckets are light. With my heart condition I can't move buckets full of wet soil around. I have seen some pretty amazing grows with this technique!
I can't move around heavy items anymore also. That was one of the reasons I went with the autopots, it's been an almost set and forget (Ronco Infomercial) besides just keeping res topped off. I enjoy running 4 pots in the 4x4 but thinking maybe next time dropping down to 2 or 3 pots to see if I can still fill the whole tent. But looking into the jungle makes me have a shit eating grin so who knows.

@bushmasterar15 I noticed how ur lights are hung, I was doing it like that then I just got some big key rings at hardware store and slide them on the poles and hook it them ran cord through ring and now can slide the lights with real ease how ever I need them. And was able to gain another 4" -5" by swapping. Ratchet hanger out for a single carrabeaner hook on a key ring when I had to take them all the way up.
Now I'm gonna have to get some carabiners to rerun my wiring. I just have them loosely zip tied so I can move the wires.

Now I'm gonna have to get some carabiners to rerun my wiring. I just have them loosely zip tied so I can move the wires.
That's how u spell that hook word my phone nor I didn't know for once so I don't feel so dumb but I bet my Galaxy does.carabiners haha dumb phone. Anyway ya I used the zip ties also then I saw those rings and thought wait now it's like having a slide track Light. The 2 pack at wally world fits the lights d-ring pretty good. Now I have the rings all over at top of my tents to hook stuff to.makes it really nice cause just clip the carabineer where ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back