Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle I'll have to get through tomorrow
f0fdac4e42d78c87a3cf6f4179db02ca.jpg
4d28674f4313cc65c7276d03fdc4f032.jpg

Nice that's nothing I know anything about, been curious about it, and those hempy bucket do Hicks I hear about. Never seen it though either.

Reasons I'm doing hempy is that it is simple and the buckets are light. With my heart condition I can't move buckets full of wet soil around. I have seen some pretty amazing grows with this technique!

The main from the Seed Stockers Candy Dawg Kush OG it's now falling over from the weight.
881484832bf233313e1d19e4242b4592.jpg
Some bit it's Colossal Beast. Nice job nice job. Gonna make me use my autopots again aren't ya. I've watched your last two runs with these and dam monsters each time. Here's what my air diffuser Line did in place of the airdomes. the bottom chunk fell off but it's solid root mass still in the pot. next time I'll use pebbles in the bottom at least. I think for couple bucks it's worth it and to use it or the domes. domes are like $18 each after shipping for me so I'll probably just get few more lines.
IMG_20180718_151331.jpg
IMG_20180701_015015.jpg

Hello bushy

@pop22 is the man, when it comes to Quantuum Boards.
You may be surprised to find I'm not that genned up on them but pop22 has had proper physical experience with them and the company that makes them.
Hopefully he will pop over when he see's he has been tagged, best i can do right now.
If he doesn't respond to my tag, try PMing him, he has a great mind and is a true fount of knowledge!
Hopefully he should be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks bro, appreciate it

Reasons I'm doing hempy is that it is simple and the buckets are light. With my heart condition I can't move buckets full of wet soil around. I have seen some pretty amazing grows with this technique!

Don’t mind me asking how did it All start with the heart ? I’m getting some pain aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back