Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushmasterar15 how's it going brother haven't really chatted up with you for a min. Hope all's well??? Also this Mother in law have any more daughters with gifts like that I could stand to go to family get togethers anytime. Cause I would be high as a giraffe's ass off bud that light grew.

Great man did you go with the led

No, I spent a little more money and got a crxSunny 1800W COB...........I know that it doesn't put out anywhere near 1800W but it was well rated and about as much power as I could afford. I think it will do 1-2 plants just fine. Damn, it's humid here! It feels like you could wring out the air!

No, I spent a little more money and got a crxSunny 1800W COB...........I know that it doesn't put out anywhere near 1800W but it was well rated and about as much power as I could afford. I think it will do 1-2 plants just fine. Damn, it's humid here! It feels like you could wring out the air!
U get the light I was talking about, if so you will do well with it and megaCrop for ur first time u should do really well actually IMO.

U get the light I was talking about, if so you will do well with it and megaCrop for ur first time u should do really well actually IMO.

Thanks, mid! I hope so..........I'm going to try to keep this grow as simple as frickin' possible. I figure the less variables I introduce, the better chance I have of being successful!

Thanks, mid! I hope so..........I'm going to try to keep this grow as simple as frickin' possible. I figure the less variables I introduce, the better chance I have of being successful!
Ull do great, soil, Coco? Mega makes it very easy,

Yeah man good 300 watt true draw should cover 2.5x3 ft for flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back