Status
Not open for further replies.
What made yo go with big head seeds, any appealing grows.... I think they had some new autos released also.
I ordered a new portable vape from a Scottish head shop online (i forget the name). The vape I ordered was no longer available, so I chose to grab me some beans.
After having a look round "trippy gorilla auto" caught my eye and it was boasting 25%-28% and was one of the strongest if not the strongest Auto to date. So I thought why not give it a go, someone has to be the first to step up and give it a go.
Very few grow journals at the moment and those that are out there tend to be for the photo version.

@SPICY MCHAGGIS has a journal but updates dried up as of june 25th - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trippy-gorilla.65502/page-3
@Daipot is running a journal and is current with a post in the last 20 mins - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/trippy-gorilla-by-big-heads-seeds-insane-thc-content.65486/

I'll get a journal together soon, they're just babes at the mo and plenty of time for bud shots, I am taking pics to upload but at the moment my houses ambient temp is 28.6C and I just can't be bothered in this heat if I'm honest.

Higher than that indoors and outdoors today, pretty horrible. I don't envy you the watering at all!

Hi @bushmasterar15 ! How's your recovery going?
Hi Elle I watched the open golf Champ this past weekend in Scotland, even there they said record heat. Course very dried out. I know London has seen a brutal summer

Hi @bushmasterar15 ! How's your recovery going?
Just the last few days of it trying to hold on but feel better. I was going to start trimming today but seeing if I can hold off till tomorrow as I'll have most of the day to get it done. Not just a few hours today. Then I'll be leaving to go pick up the gift the M-n-Law got me Wednesday. Kinda excited to see how this will compare to the cobs.
s-l300.jpg

I know, ypu have token the leap...

I also took a plunge with some autos from

Top shelf elite genetics.....
DO not buy

I had gorrillagasm and blue gorilla.

Both didn’t flower, chopped them down, made the other plants closer too the light

Have you used quantom boards ?

Who else hits the 30° C or 86 F like me?
View attachment 933708
With every watering i carry 12.5 liters outdoors on bike and mostly 2 or 3 times:nono:
That's about our temp here now. Some days it gets higher. Inside the house stays about 75-80F as we don't have A/C and just run an evaportive cooler.

Just the last few days of it trying to hold on but feel better. I was going to start trimming today but seeing if I can hold off till tomorrow as I'll have most of the day to get it done. Not just a few hours today. Then I'll be leaving to go pick up the gift the M-n-Law got me Wednesday. Kinda excited to see how this will compare to the cobs.
View attachment 933757
Man what a great MILaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back