Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Elle I watched the open golf Champ this past weekend in Scotland, even there they said record heat. Course very dried out. I know London has seen a brutal summer
Brutal's the right word. :fire: It would be a little less stifling if we were on the coast with a bit of a sea breeze but we're not, so it's fans all the way. Which means little sleep for me because I'm noise-sensitive... I'll be complaining about winter soon enough I'm sure LOL!

Just the last few days of it trying to hold on but feel better. I was going to start trimming today but seeing if I can hold off till tomorrow as I'll have most of the day to get it done. Not just a few hours today. Then I'll be leaving to go pick up the gift the M-n-Law got me Wednesday. Kinda excited to see how this will compare to the cobs.
View attachment 933757
Glad you're mending, and what an awesome gift! Mind you, I suppose you did her a favour by marrying her daughter and moving her out! :pighug:

Exactly know what ya talking about, do i remember right you won the san-lights? very good lights from austria, you thread running about it? tag me if so
:pass:
Yeah winning those lights was a total surprise for me!! I haven't really won anything before!
The lights are about £500 a piece and I won three of them!:woohoo:

I have had some good results under them.

I am growing under them right now but due to high temps I only have one on at the moment, the girls are still small so it isn't a big problem.
When it comes to stepping up the light as the girls get bigger is where heat issues may arise.
Toady in the cab it was 31.4C so on the cusp and they will have to deal with it.
Currently ambient house temp is 28.6C so any intake air is at that temp and for each SANlight S4W turned on the cab temp rises 3C.
I need the temps to drop so I can get another light bar turned on and I'll have 280W (actual draw) which is fine.
Hopefully at the end of flower, around the first week of September, temps may have dropped sufficiently to turn on the third light and get the full 420W in there..

It is looking like the hottest summer on record for the UK, so I may be out of luck and the heat may remain until October , Which is called an Indian Summer here, due to it being like the summers in India.

I'll tag you in no problems buddy, it will be nice to have you along!!
However as i just mention in another LS post the heat is oppressive especially when the humidity is high, I just don't feel like doing anything.

I am much better at dealing with cold weather, the hot weather makes me feel drained and apathy can take over.
Saturday looks like it will be down to 21C (and then it starts climbing up again but if I try and start a journal then, it will be easier to continue it.
The main problem is, if the heat continues like this through all of August, the plants won't be getting the light they need and the crop will be small. If it cools down i'll get another light on and all should be ok.

This is why I don't normally grow in the summer , plus I don't need to be rushing home to water and I can go away on weekends etc.
However I got the itch to start a grow and I'm kinda wishing I had waited until September.

:pass:

Oh yes ypur thy so many cuts, they even invented gelato from scouts lol

Also arty I know ypu know a thing about quantum Boards....

I need too replace like a 1200 watt hps area with quantum boards, any advice.

@pop22 is the man, when it comes to Quantuum Boards.
You may be surprised to find I'm not that genned up on them but pop22 has had proper physical experience with them and the company that makes them.
Hopefully he will pop over when he see's he has been tagged, best i can do right now.
If he doesn't respond to my tag, try PMing him, he has a great mind and is a true fount of knowledge!
Hopefully he should be able to point you in the right direction.

Hey brother I switch to Dry kool bloom last two weeks tofinish it has a very strong 2-45-28 ratio which fattens and enhances end of cycle flowers. I think you will love megacrop

Thanks, Dave!

Jamaican Dream [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
She's a little shy !! Maybe a bad hair day !!! :crying:
DSCN2201.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back