Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be using Megacrop myself! Why the switch to dry Kool Bloom last 2 wks of flower? Hi Dave!
Hey brother I switch to Dry kool bloom last two weeks tofinish it has a very strong 2-45-28 ratio which fattens and enhances end of cycle flowers. I think you will love megacrop

Reputation, just like trust has to be earned. There are a lot of pollen chuckers out there but also some proper breeders.

Girl scout cookies was a weird one, all that talk of forum cuts, thin mint, do si do (Do Si Dos is a highly sought after cross of the rare OGKB cut of Girl Scout Cookie scrossed to a Faceoff OG Bx1.) etc etc sometimes the seed seen getts a little too cray cray when there is a strain that everyone is clambering for, especially if originally it was only available as a cutting and not seed stock.

I am currently growing Trippy gorilla auto (Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] x BigHead [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]) by Big Head seeds.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is GG4 they bred with, this strain boasts 25% - 28% THC.
So if I get scissor jamming frost, then I will be fairly sure it is what it says on the tin.

What made yo go with big head seeds, any appealing grows.... I think they had some new autos released also.

tryin mate haha.....its not easy dude!!.......dropped a WW and a Bluetoof to keep me busy....tag you in the journals?

EDIT: WW = White Widow
The White Widow didn't make it........its now the Bluetoof only........until I decided which to do next lol

Hey Mongol
woah that's a while without a smoke and some amnesia will your arse after so long without!
Bad back was in severe pain for two weeks but something clicked back in to alinement the other day and I'm feeling alot better, stopped taking the pain meds too.
My girls are doing well with the Megacrop but the heat oh the heat!!! Today in the cab it was 31.4C:fire: :nono:
I'm only using one of my SANlight S4W light bars at the moment , which is OK at this stage of growth but it is only 140W per LED light bar.
For each addition LED bar I turn on it create an additional 3C rise in temps.
The biggest problem is my ambient temps in the house currently 28.6C so any air my intake fan draws is @ that temp.
I really want to turn on a second light bar but temps of 34C plus is not good.
I can manage for a week of these temps but after that the girls are gonna be wanting more light.
The only alternative is to just accept the the yield will be low, if I can't control the high temps and just start another grow come September, when temp will allow the full complement of lights to be fired up!

As for you carrying water, man that is a labour of love and a chore I wouldn't want to repeat every day, I burn really bad in the sun!

I'll see if I can snap a picture of the girls for you but I have too go look up how to adjust my white balance as the pics I took the other day were a bit pinky but not as bad a fully blurple LED.
Exactly know what ya talking about, do i remember right you won the san-lights? very good lights from austria, you thread running about it? tag me if so
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back