Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else hits the 30° C or 86 F like me?
unnamed.jpg

With every watering i carry 12.5 liters outdoors on bike and mostly 2 or 3 times:nono:

@TheMongol hey bud Iook forward to watching those 11 roses and sticky gg4 outdoor grows. Once again great to hav ya back!
Hey chef,

yeah it seems this year i get satisfied with my girls:smoking: it's lots of work, but harvest time will be superb:hookah:
What ya going yourself?

Hey chef,

yeah it seems this year i get satisfied with my girls:smoking: it's lots of work, but harvest time will be superb:hookah:
What ya going yourself?
Yeah your yield should be stellar. I got 3 bum wine autos and lots of photos (6 different) all indoor 2 and1/2 weeks old

Hey arty,

*passing back*:pass:with pure Amnesia Haze currently smoking, i was 7 weeks of thc and had on friday my first spliff, what journey:dizzy:
How ya doing?
Hey Mongol
woah that's a while without a smoke and some amnesia will your arse after so long without!
Bad back was in severe pain for two weeks but something clicked back in to alinement the other day and I'm feeling alot better, stopped taking the pain meds too.
My girls are doing well with the Megacrop but the heat oh the heat!!! Today in the cab it was 31.4C:fire: :nono:
I'm only using one of my SANlight S4W light bars at the moment , which is OK at this stage of growth but it is only 140W per LED light bar.
For each addition LED bar I turn on it create an additional 3C rise in temps.
The biggest problem is my ambient temps in the house currently 28.6C so any air my intake fan draws is @ that temp.
I really want to turn on a second light bar but temps of 34C plus is not good.
I can manage for a week of these temps but after that the girls are gonna be wanting more light.
The only alternative is to just accept the the yield will be low, if I can't control the high temps and just start another grow come September, when temp will allow the full complement of lights to be fired up!

As for you carrying water, man that is a labour of love and a chore I wouldn't want to repeat every day, I burn really bad in the sun!

I'll see if I can snap a picture of the girls for you but I have too go look up how to adjust my white balance as the pics I took the other day were a bit pinky but not as bad a fully blurple LED.

I went to a few camera review sites, and while they all recommended what looked like some really solid friggen cameras, they were all around a thousand bucks! Forget that!

Mind you, they were all amazing cameras, but as I pored over the list of amazing features, I kept going back to... "I just want to take some pictures of weed." Instantly, all of those extra features became worthless in that context.

If I decide to take up photography as a career, maybe I'll put 4 figures on a camera. As it stands... No.

Hear! Hear!

I actually fear 'yotes and wolves more than i do bears. Those little buggers can be a pain in the ass! They steal folks dogs fairly often around here

Back in the late 80s we lived on top of a mountain in southwestern VA..........Down in the Shenadoah Valley below were a lot of sheep farms....which the recently arrived coyotes love to hit and kill lambs. Went down there with a dying rabbit call and my 22-250 and had fun. Got permission to deer hunt there which was great!

Watch your plants close, some strains will still want more cal/mag possibly. None I've grown have needed it but that's only a handful of strains, and we all know how contrary Canna can be lol! Also, often the "cal/mag issue" is often really a Mag issue and just a little epsom salts will take care of that.

Good afternoon bro, very well thank you but I'm suffering with the heat.

Yes i am liking Megacrop and straight off the bat, I am seeing it do good things.
I had dropped my beans before package had arrived from the US. so I did a light feed using some Maxi Crop seaweed and after that it is has been megacrop all the way.
I was pointed in the right direction by pop22. I wasn't around when you could get the 1Kg bag for free.
So I got a smaller bag for free and paid postage, it should be enough for this crop.
There are plenty of members trying it, so we should see a lot of nice plants.
I love the simplicity of it and by using pop22 feed schedule, I should be golden.
I asked pop22 if he uses the PK boost and he doesn't and finds that Megacrop is a truly a one bag feed!
He also isn't adding cal/mag, which in coco is amazing.
I recently changed my coco from Canna coco pro+ to a UK made coco which is called "Coco Coinz" which are little puck of compressed coco. 10 coinz makes 1 Liter of coco and you get 500 coins in a box = 50 Liters. They pre-buffered with ton of calcium, so I should have zero cal/mag issue when using Megacrop with it.
If the results are as impressive as people say, I will buy the large sack 22.7lb sack and vac pack it into smaller bags.That way I am sorted for years to come.
Could I get a link to the journal It would be great to follow along. Are you in coco or soil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back