Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it work? Email through Instagram?
Beep beeeep

free seeds available and i am defo getting more, i spoke to him and he said theres a deal for EU growers too

These are the ones that have finished/finishing in my room

Green Crush

Dark and Stormy

Cuba Libre

i am also growing Emerald Triangle, Blackberry Crack and Swamp Ape

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Wondered how you got your name :)
Good morning Skelly and all. Glad your feeling better bud! For the catfish (channel) I always don't eat anything from 6 # plus just not good! Cats of course are bottom feeders so waters they are caught is important, Not so much of an issue for areas up north, but huge here and especially south US. Muddy rivers , large rivers are generally poor tasting larger cats. Milk, cornmeal, spicy seasoning and mango pith are good soaks to help with strong fish taste. I generally fry my cats in cornmeal or a wet beer batter. As skelly says cutting out the blood line( darker area) is a must for all fish IMO unless your Japanese and love that iron fishy taste. Tuna sword trout bass all have bloodlines in different areas depending on body type. Most are on the same line as the pin bones in the middle of filet. If anyone has or needs further info on this or anything culinary related feel free to ask! Cheers Dave

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@arty zan good afternoon bro how are you liking mega crop so far? I am 2 and a half weeks in and love it!
Good afternoon bro, very well thank you but I'm suffering with the heat.

Yes i am liking Megacrop and straight off the bat, I am seeing it do good things.
I had dropped my beans before package had arrived from the US. so I did a light feed using some Maxi Crop seaweed and after that it is has been megacrop all the way.
I was pointed in the right direction by pop22. I wasn't around when you could get the 1Kg bag for free.
So I got a smaller bag for free and paid postage, it should be enough for this crop.
There are plenty of members trying it, so we should see a lot of nice plants.
I love the simplicity of it and by using pop22 feed schedule, I should be golden.
I asked pop22 if he uses the PK boost and he doesn't and finds that Megacrop is a truly a one bag feed!
He also isn't adding cal/mag, which in coco is amazing.
I recently changed my coco from Canna coco pro+ to a UK made coco which is called "Coco Coinz" which are little puck of compressed coco. 10 coinz makes 1 Liter of coco and you get 500 coins in a box = 50 Liters. They pre-buffered with ton of calcium, so I should have zero cal/mag issue when using Megacrop with it.
If the results are as impressive as people say, I will buy the large sack 22.7lb sack and vac pack it into smaller bags.That way I am sorted for years to come.
Could I get a link to the journal It would be great to follow along. Are you in coco or soil?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back