Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound good for cats and pike but with most fish you want to avoid additional contact with water on flesh whenever possible. Even with soaks or marinades should only be applied for 1 hour or less
I mean alive, dude ;) Wouldn't want that nasty water-rot to creep up on ya, it's a killer.

Good afternoon bro, very well thank you but I'm suffering with the heat.

Yes i am liking Megacrop and straight of the bat, I am seeing it do good things.
I had dropped my beans before package had arrived from the US. so I did a light feed using some Maxi Crop seaweed and after that it is has been megacrop all the way.
I was pointed in the right direction by pop22. I wasn't around when you could get the 1Kg bag for free.
So I got a smaller bag for free and paid postage, it should be enough for this crop.
There are plenty of members trying it, so we should see a lot of nice plants.
I love the simplicity of it and by using pop22 feed schedule, I should be golden.
I asked pop22 if he uses the PK boost and he doesn't and finds that Megacrop is a truly a one bag feed!
He also isn't adding cal/mag, which in coco is amazing.
I recently changed my coco from Canna coco pro+ to a UK made coco which is called "Coco Coinz" which are little puck of compressed coco. 10 coinz makes 1 Liter of coco and you get 500 coins in a box = 50 Liters. They pre-buffered with ton of calcium, so I should have zero cal/mag issue when using Megacrop with it.
If the results are as impressive as people say, I will buy the large sack 22.7lb sack and vac pack it into smaller bags.That way I am sorted for years to come.
Could I get a link to the journal It would be great to follow along. Are you in coco or soil?
Hey man sorry about the heat same here 1st week 100 degree plus temps got a little heat stress, even with a/c in veg room. I grow in fifty fifty coco perlite so I can water often with 10% runoff to avoid salt build up. Im only growing 3 bum wine autos but 6 different photos from boutique breeders from Oregon. Have purple snow train. grape snow bubba x, Second sight, Island vision, Tree of life bx, and pink predator-nyc diesel. I will start journal soon and will watch yours!! I have had to use calmag plus since start because of magnesium def in first week. Very low dose though. My coco is cocotek by general hydroponics. I will use liquid kool bloom pk boost 0-10-10 weeks 1-6 of flower and dry kool bloom last two weeks of flower. Cheers Dave
IMG_20180723_111703.jpg
IMG_20180723_111703.jpg
IMG_20180723_111656.jpg
IMG_20180723_111635.jpg
IMG_20180723_111641.jpg
ps those coco coins sound great

I just grabbed two lots of Poundland Coco and vermiculite. Makes up 30litres for £4 lol but I add to my soil mix. Should last me the year! Lol
Good afternoon bro, very well thank you but I'm suffering with the heat.

Yes i am liking Megacrop and straight off the bat, I am seeing it do good things.
I had dropped my beans before package had arrived from the US. so I did a light feed using some Maxi Crop seaweed and after that it is has been megacrop all the way.
I was pointed in the right direction by pop22. I wasn't around when you could get the 1Kg bag for free.
So I got a smaller bag for free and paid postage, it should be enough for this crop.
There are plenty of members trying it, so we should see a lot of nice plants.
I love the simplicity of it and by using pop22 feed schedule, I should be golden.
I asked pop22 if he uses the PK boost and he doesn't and finds that Megacrop is a truly a one bag feed!
He also isn't adding cal/mag, which in coco is amazing.
I recently changed my coco from Canna coco pro+ to a UK made coco which is called "Coco Coinz" which are little puck of compressed coco. 10 coinz makes 1 Liter of coco and you get 500 coins in a box = 50 Liters. They pre-buffered with ton of calcium, so I should have zero cal/mag issue when using Megacrop with it.
If the results are as impressive as people say, I will buy the large sack 22.7lb sack and vac pack it into smaller bags.That way I am sorted for years to come.
Could I get a link to the journal It would be great to follow along. Are you in coco or soil?

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I also have to say that I have the Best Mother-n-Law as I have another gift coming for grow.
View attachment 933539
Nice , sounds like my ex mother in law
She's always dropping by with goodies for me... mostly edibles... but she loves to help when trim time comes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Good afternoon @TheMongol *passing* :pass:
Great track! not listened to if for years, so really good to hear it!:headbang:
Hey arty,

*passing back*:pass:with pure Amnesia Haze currently smoking, i was 7 weeks of thc and had on friday my first spliff, what journey:dizzy:
How ya doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back