Status
Not open for further replies.
@bushmasterar15 how's it going brother haven't really chatted up with you for a min. Hope all's well??? Also this Mother in law have any more daughters with gifts like that I could stand to go to family get togethers anytime. Cause I would be high as a giraffe's ass off bud that light grew.
LOL, no other daughters. I was lucky enough to find this one and glad I did at the time or I'd been 6 feet under or locked up the rate I was going.

You're probably gonna freak but I'm going with a straight perlite hempy grow. IIRC, don't you have a Dark Devil Auto going?
I have one going about to get the chop.

LOL, no other daughters. I was lucky enough to find this one and glad I did at the time or I'd been 6 feet under or locked up the rate I was going.

I have one going about to get the chop.

Where are your trichs at? SS claims that if you harvest when all cloudy but no amber you get trip weed. Your plants are super!

Quick random shots of the Dark Devil
b875f710100fe1d898a50043ee29141c.jpg
3b59f61e423bc22b2815611c49dc88e4.jpg
4d6dc8b47873259edb5f21f02ef10323.jpg

You're probably gonna freak but I'm going with a straight perlite hempy grow. IIRC, don't you have a Dark Devil Auto going?
Nice that's nothing I know anything about, been curious about it, and those hempy bucket do Hicks I hear about. Never seen it though either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back