Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too! The problem was that my ventricles were beating 160, but my atriums were going at anywhere from 2-4 times that! This is called atrial fibrillation and/or flutter.......which basically means your heart ain't pumping for shit!

Oh man that’s must of been scary man.

Don’t worry ypu will be ok, I think we’re all fucked

@Mike20132 Have you recovered from your chopping exercise?

What I've put up to dry should be ready to go into the jars in a day or so.

I had to order a 500ml beaker to process the tincture from all this trim. Will probably still wind up doing two batches even then. Prob going to decarb before grinding, since I have to dry it in the oven anyway.

This time tomorrow will be the kick-off for my week off from work, and I'll be brewing up the tincture then. I'll be documenting it, of course. Should have my new camera by then.

What I've put up to dry should be ready to go into the jars in a day or so.

I had to order a 500ml beaker to process the tincture from all this trim. Will probably still wind up doing two batches even then. Prob going to decarb before grinding, since I have to dry it in the oven anyway.

This time tomorrow will be the kick-off for my week off from work, and I'll be brewing up the tincture then. I'll be documenting it, of course. Should have my new camera by then.
My light came last night and my camera came in today......should have everything by the weekend..........how much do you think you pulled? Can't wait to see how the tincture goes!

My light came last night and my camera came in today......should have everything by the weekend..........how much do you think you pulled? Can't wait to see how the tincture goes!
Probably not much more than an ounce. I probably could have hung up some of the smaller buds, too. Instead, they went straight into the trim bin. I'd say about half the volume of the trim is popcorn. Tincture was the focus of this grow anyway, the cheese will probably be ready in a little over a month, and I am dropping a strawberry nuggets in a few days as well.

Also, these just came in..

20180723_181407.jpg

The freebie was 5 Bubbly Livers, and in the Sour Crack package there are actually 9 beans.

This bring my inventory of auto-fem beans to 73. 38 of which are Mephisto. Think it's time to stop buying them for awhile. I doubt I'll grow them all before they die.

It won't be long until you're smoking home grown dank tag me in if you run a journal bud

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

It won't be long until you're smoking home grown dank tag me in if you run a journal bud

Sure, man. The two in my signature are the ones I am running now. The GG4 thread will close once I finish and document the tincture (and final weights, all that). The cheese is in a good spot. Very healthy plant so far and I just supercropped it. Maybe 4-6 more weeks on that. The Strawberry Nuggets should pop by the weekend, and I'll tag you into that one once I start it.

Sure, man. The two in my signature are the ones I am running now. The GG4 thread will close once I finish and document the tincture (and final weights, all that). The cheese is in a good spot. Very healthy plant so far and I just supercropped it. Maybe 4-6 more weeks on that. The Strawberry Nuggets should pop by the weekend, and I'll tag you into that one once I start it.
Cool bud. Im looking forward to hearing about the tincture.

Probably not much more than an ounce. I probably could have hung up some of the smaller buds, too. Instead, they went straight into the trim bin. I'd say about half the volume of the trim is popcorn. Tincture was the focus of this grow anyway, the cheese will probably be ready in a little over a month, and I am dropping a strawberry nuggets in a few days as well.

Also, these just came in..

View attachment 933875

The freebie was 5 Bubbly Livers, and in the Sour Crack package there are actually 9 beans.

This bring my inventory of auto-fem beans to 73. 38 of which are Mephisto. Think it's time to stop buying them for awhile. I doubt I'll grow them all before they die.

Sounds like you are going super stinky!

Back in the late 80s we lived on top of a mountain in southwestern VA..........Down in the Shenadoah Valley below were a lot of sheep farms....which the recently arrived coyotes love to hit and kill lambs. Went down there with a dying rabbit call and my 22-250 and had fun. Got permission to deer hunt there which was great!
Ahh the good old 22.250 excellent coyote medicine, i carry one in my truck for dingos and hogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back