Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the good old 22.250 excellent coyote medicine, i carry one in my truck for dingos and hogs

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah, I wish I still had that rifle........with my handloads it would push a 55gr Nosler soft point at 3,750fps and group 5 in a 1/4 inch if I did my part.

Sounds like you are going super stinky!
This is actually the smallest yield yet, at least in terms of dried flower, of all three so far. The Low Ryder 2 (admittedly, a freak of genetics) yielded around a quarter pound dry. The speed bud a hair over 2oz. This wont even be close to that. Of course, I didn't intentionally toss half the plant into the trim pile with the speed bud either.

Yeah, I wish I still had that rifle........with my handloads it would push a 55gr Nosler soft point at 3,750fps and group 5 in a 1/4 inch if I did my part.
You really do get the best out of them when you roll your own. I was running 36 grain varmint grenades at a bit over 4000fps but lacked knock down power on hogs so i went back to 55gn soft points

This is actually the smallest yield yet, at least in terms of dried flower, of all three so far. The Low Ryder 2 (admittedly, a freak of genetics) yielded around a quarter pound dry. The speed bud a hair over 2oz. This wont even be close to that. Of course, I didn't intentionally toss half the plant into the trim pile with the speed bud either.

I can't wait to see how that Strawberry Nuggets turns out!

You really do get the best out of them when you roll your own. I was running 36 grain varmint grenades at a bit over 4000fps but lacked knock down power on hogs so i went back to 55gn soft points

I like the 55s the best...the Noslers were my favorite because they would hit, expand enough, and exit without blowing a huge hole and ruining the fur.

I like the 55s the best...the Noslers were my favorite because they would hit, expand enough, and exit without blowing a huge hole and ruining the fur.
Yeah the noslers are great, i was running their ballistic tips for a while but didn't find much difference between them and the soft points for the cost

After the Cheese finishes, I am going to alternating between mephisto stock and the "fast" strains, Kush and Auto Speed Bud. Try to build up as much supply as I can.

Capture.JPG

After the Cheese finishes, I am going to alternating between mephisto stock and the "fast" strains, Kush and Auto Speed Bud. Try to build up as much supply as I can.

View attachment 933897
Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back