Status
Not open for further replies.
My light came last night and my camera came in today......should have everything by the weekend..........how much do you think you pulled? Can't wait to see how the tincture goes!
Not long until you get started then mate?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Got a question for my growing family here.

Problem: I have a crapload of seeds. There is zero chance I will ever actually grow them all, especially since I don't really see myself not buying beans as I can.

Possible Solution: I live on a completely unused farm. Not terribly big, but I have an acre of land with a few spots not readily visible from the road.

You can probably see where I am going here. If I am to plant anything outside, I need to do so pretty soon.

Here is my paranoia-driven concern... If the plants get discovered, I will be drawing attention to the place. At a minimum, I will lose my outdoor plants. Worst case is the owner of the house decides to inspect the place to look to see if any what's going on. Logically, there is no reason for her to do so, and I don't think the police can just knock on my door - though they might.

My thought is that it's just not worth the risk. Willing to entertain arguments to the contrary. :cheers:

My thought is that it's just not worth the risk. Willing to entertain arguments to the contrary. :cheers:

Go with your gut bud!! Your instincts should indeed be trusted!! Could you get away with it? Sounds pretty likely, but why risk it. If you need the herb i say go for it, but if it was me i would wait and throw down in the spring...not much point in overlapping into the fall when people actually look for weed(unless you need the herb).

Go with your gut bud!! Your instincts should indeed be trusted!! Could you get away with it? Sounds pretty likely, but why risk it. If you need the herb i say go for it, but if it was me i would wait and throw down in the spring...not much point in overlapping into the fall when people actually look for weed.
Nobody is going to be looking for it. If it's discovered, it will be purely random.

That said, you're right. I don't need the extra herb, and that fact alone pretty much nullifies any reason to take any additional risk, regardless of how small it might be.

Just sucks to think I'll be wasting seed. Someone else could have made meds from them..

Maybe I'll drop some of the autos off with @hesgone13 and @chefdave.

I have 5 beans that I cannot identify at all. I'll be tossing those. Also I have a small handful of photo seeds I will def never grow.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Nobody is going to be looking for it. If it's discovered, it will be purely random.

That said, you're right. I don't need the extra herb, and that fact alone pretty much nullifies any reason to take any additional risk, regardless of how small it might be.

Just sucks to think I'll be wasting seed. Someone else could have made meds from them..

Maybe I'll drop some of the autos off with @hesgone13 and @chefdave.

I have 5 beans that I cannot identify at all. I'll be tossing those. Also I have a small handful of photo seeds I will def never grow.

View attachment 933909

sent you a pm bud! (not for seed but for something else)

Got a question for my growing family here.

Problem: I have a crapload of seeds. There is zero chance I will ever actually grow them all, especially since I don't really see myself not buying beans as I can.

Possible Solution: I live on a completely unused farm. Not terribly big, but I have an acre of land with a few spots not readily visible from the road.

You can probably see where I am going here. If I am to plant anything outside, I need to do so pretty soon.

Here is my paranoia-driven concern... If the plants get discovered, I will be drawing attention to the place. At a minimum, I will lose my outdoor plants. Worst case is the owner of the house decides to inspect the place to look to see if any what's going on. Logically, there is no reason for her to do so, and I don't think the police can just knock on my door - though they might.

Maybe drop a bunch in smaller pots indoor.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back