Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe drop a bunch in smaller pots indoor.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
That's the thing. My indoor space is very limited. I will eventually be upgrading to a 4x4x8 tent, and that is literally the biggest I can do.

This is true, i want to try dropping 6 of something different every month

I have a few strains that have worked their way onto my must grow every time i fire up indoor autos list, but mostly i like to keep trying out a number of other strains. Never develop a tolerance when you have 20 kinds of weed to toke on!

Just over 1 foot X 1 foot wide....85grams
IMG_6868.JPG

I have a few strains that have worked their way onto my must grow every time i fire up indoor autos list, but mostly i like to keep trying out a number of other strains. Never develop a tolerance when you have 20 kinds of weed to toke on!
Haha great minds think alike! I have 8 strains on the go now but 20 sounds better...

In a 4X4 as an auto Sog grow in 1.5gallon pots, you could grow up to 16 different kinds every round.
That has me thinking...

If I am able to convert to coco/soil, I could do something like that. With the 1 gallon tanks I have now, it's not exactly restricting vertical growth. With pots, I could do 8x1.5 gallon pots in the 2x4x5 tent without too much fear of them outgrowing the tent. Then use the 4x4x8 for the larger hydro grows. If I can pull it off without tripping any breakers, that might be the ideal setup for me.

I could then do just one grow a year and have plenty of meds. That is incredibly appealing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back