Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few strains that have worked their way onto my must grow every time i fire up indoor autos list, but mostly i like to keep trying out a number of other strains. Never develop a tolerance when you have 20 kinds of weed to toke on!
A stoner after my own heart :LOLStoned: some of my peeps few years back called me baskin robbins :LOLStoned: cause I have so many flavors :headbang:

I have about 10 strains of mephisto to grow out this winter! Hmmm lets see...i have(limited quantities of each)

Double Grape
Stilton Special
Skywalker
Toof Decay
Bluetoof Special
Sour Stomper
NCH
4 assed monkey
Ripleys OG
Toofless Alien
24C
White Train

My indoor yields increased by 30%(and held 30% higher for several grows consistantly) after i made the switch to smaller pots and started running more plants. Those stacked main colas add up!! 50 (or more) grams dry per foot add up quick!
Plus it seems that the trend of modern breeders is to produce short plants. DWC doesn't do a good job at restricting root growth. Don't want to give up DWC just yet, as it at least is making meds for me, but the writing is clearly on the wall.

Must be watering those smaller pots daily, no? Then there’s keeping up with different strains and their different needs. My head would spin. I envy the guys who can keep up with it.
Yeah I think when I do a concentrated grow like that, just one strain will be in the tent.

I have about 10 strains of mephisto to grow out this winter! Hmmm lets see...i have(limited quantities of each)

Double Grape
Stilton Special
Skywalker
Toof Decay
Bluetoof Special
Sour Stomper
NCH
4 assed monkey
Ripleys OG
Toofless Alien
24C
White Train

Your on a vendetta mode lol.....

Must be watering those smaller pots daily, no? Then there’s keeping up with different strains and their different needs. My head would spin. I envy the guys who can keep up with it.

One a day watering using promix HP. Yes it can be a juggling act with feeding for sure!! I can handle them all okay usually, without too much of a hassle. Sometimes one will be extra bitchy. :shrug:

I’m interested in trying biotabs, I guess that’s what Mephisto uses on the farm for that very reason. And autopots. Fuck that sounds too easy. I’ll find a way to fuck that up too :doh:

Autopots are awesome!! Man the results...if i was going to low effort indoor monsters it would be autopots all the way!!

I’m interested in trying biotabs, I guess that’s what Mephisto uses on the farm for that very reason. And autopots. Fuck that sounds too easy. I’ll find a way to fuck that up too :doh:

You see people with big fat autflowers ,..... get a double end 1000 watt light lol.... I’m upgrading but it’s a pain the butt,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back