Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeds and seedlings are delicate, they need what makes them happy.
Temps of 55F - 60F will not keep them happy, yes they may recover and get on with life normally but any set back might just be too much to recover from.
In a properly controlled environment they will get the best start they can.
Have I ever killed seeds? yes i have and in order not to do that again I make sure the same mistakes don't happen again.
I learned from my mistakes many years ago and I now pass that on in the hope others won't suffer the same loss as I experienced.
I gave the best advice for growing from seed to seedling and the correct temperature range for that.
Anyone can do as they please but guessing something will be ok is only a guess.
It matters not what someone guesses, as it will make no difference to whether the seeds survive or not.
Giving empirical data of the correct temperature to grow seedlings, gives the grower the best chance of germination and good continued growth.
When you know the parameters within which to grow/germinate , you can then make sure you keep within those parameters.
If someone says a window was open and temps were 55F - 60F there is a whole lot of other variables not being taken into account and as such how would any of us know the answer to whether they will be ok!
iWumbo liked my advice and we know each other well from the Portal, so I would hope this is the end of this discussion now.:vibe:
I wish you happy growing and much love :bighug::pass:
Arty:smoking:

Oh, again I'm not disagreeing as such, which is why I said to wait and see rather than do something that may be a rash move which would kill off viable seeds. Not going to get into an argument over this because I think we are actually on the same page.

Anyway, and this is more along the lines about what was said by @Mossy yesterday regarding that CBD hash I got, had some of the 10% Amnesia CBD before sleepy time and it's been quite a while since I slept all the way through 5am, and although stiff as hell the pain level is still lower than it usually would be, so, at least initially, this stuff is better than taking the opiates and Valium which is the usual option in this backwards land. There's going to be more said as I go through the stuff, as things like overall mood, mobility and energy levels have to be considered if we're looking at experiments to see if there's a benefit compared to pharma, but initial gut feeling is that pharma can't come close to this stuff, and I'm looking at why seeds to get for a proper "grow and consume" test for I don't mind putting meself up as a lab rat if it means helping others.

What’s up everyone?
Legalization will be in 2 days here in Canada.... everyone’s gonna be able to grow 4 plants except for 2 provinces who have banned home growing... luckily our medical program is remaining the same .... times are changing....

Here’s some of what I’m up to currently:

DF16C63B-6783-4F47-BFD3-773DE95AB436.jpeg
1D1B788E-D6E3-427D-BC9A-C843B95FC5F2.jpeg
772BA701-C205-4ED7-B60F-05F5632EE538.jpeg
EE95D99E-B899-4988-965B-D21ADBF8C84F.jpeg
C3281FAA-42F4-44A1-9598-A368B23C6CAB.jpeg

What strain ypu growing bro

A bunch of stuff right now man... chem 91, strawberry banana , tangilope , chocolate mint OG , Scotts OG, then I have a few new ones I’m hunting through I have some germinating and the rest are in the cups ... Jellien , meatbreath , platinum kush breAth , white cookies gonna be busy :pass:

A bunch of stuff right now man... chem 91, strawberry banana , tangilope , chocolate mint OG , Scotts OG, then I have a few new ones I’m hunting through I have some germinating and the rest are in the cups ... Jellien , meatbreath , platinum kush breAth , white cookies gonna be busy :pass:

Oh hell ya bro, just my cup of tea..

That’s some pukka stuff ypur growing man,,,,

Ypu got a journal ?

I’m intrested

What’s ypur favourite so far in terms of smell and uno overall A** shit people will run for lol

Oh hell ya bro, just my cup of tea..

That’s some pukka stuff ypur growing man,,,,

Ypu got a journal ?

I’m intrested

What’s ypur favourite so far in terms of smell and uno overall A** shit people will run for lol

I’ve geard good things about chocolate mint and the tangilope is from Crockett I’m guessing...
The strawberry banana I’ve heard off, and when you say meat breath, motor Beaty comes too mind from karma gentics if I can remember.

Kosher Kush from dna I’m really intrested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back