Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2481
Federal offensive if caught . so ...thats a big NO.
I have been on several cruises . Its a blast...but, drinks is what kills the wallet ..fast!! Some offer "drink packages" it might e worth it if you have kids along..
This sucks and wouldn't make it a great time for me. The drink package I looked up is $56 and anyone in your party over 21 has to have it for all days aboard (max 15 drinks a day). My wife doesn't drink so extra cost for nothing.

Edibles? No smell there
I was thinking that but do they search your luggage before boarding?

This sucks and wouldn't make it a great time for me. The drink package I looked up is $56 and anyone in your party over 21 has to have it for all days aboard (max 15 drinks a day). My wife doesn't drink so extra cost for nothing.

I was thinking that but do they search your luggage before boarding?

They do have random drug dogs at ports. they do look quickly through luggage for liquor for the most part.. they dont want you to cut into their heavy profit, they take it and give back at end of cruise . Some are implementing xray scan for things not allowed. Carnival does allowed a limited amount of snack to be brought on, package need to be unopened factory sealed.

Evening Stoners

I cut the cheese.
No, I meant I cut my Blue Cheese yesterday. :rofl:

I got some Charlottes Web to soften some strong weed. Its supposed to be 20%CBD and 0.7% THC.

CBD doesn't do much to my head, but even on its own this weed got me wasted! When I tried it in a blend, it intensified the trippy-ness instead of bringing it down as expected.

First time I went to that location....I wonder if I should call them up and tell them about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back