Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as expected, Maria has woken up and, well, they're always cute when they're babies

IMG_20181016_054447.jpg

I’ve geard good things about chocolate mint and the tangilope is from Crockett I’m guessing...
The strawberry banana I’ve heard off, and when you say meat breath, motor Beaty comes too mind from karma gentics if I can remember.

Kosher Kush from dna I’m really intrested in.

I’d recommend getting something off in-house genetics, oni seed co. , thug pug genetics , Pacific Northwest roots , cannarado... those guys have the fire trust

I’d recommend getting something off in-house genetics, oni seed co. , thug pug genetics , Pacific Northwest roots , cannarado... those guys have the fire trust

Let me screen shot that.... !!!

In-house gentics I’ve seen one strain growing, it was something cookies. And it looks sparkly.... they have a cbd variety which I might look into.....

But yeh I’m going too see if any do some cbd surprises lol..

Let me screen shot that.... !!!

In-house gentics I’ve seen one strain growing, it was something cookies. And it looks sparkly.... they have a cbd variety which I might look into.....

But yeh I’m going too see if any do some cbd surprises lol..

If you want CBD then I’d go with CBD crew a lot of these CBD strains come back from the lab with no CBD I’ve seen it first hand

That came off a pheno I found of strawberry banana by DNA genetics who owns Crockett’s , reserva prevada and some others this strain has won hightimes cups a few times with over 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back