Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want CBD then I’d go with CBD crew a lot of these CBD strains come back from the lab with no CBD I’ve seen it first hand

Cbd crew and I think it was the cannotoni strain from resin seeds, ok resin seeds started it all of with cannatonic, than the cbd crew, a crew of growers started breeding for others. There most sought after strain is the medi haze....

Oh, for those in Euroland this may be of interest.

Alibaba are going to be opening a BFO "warehouse" in the EU, the plan from their boss is to base it in Belgium, but of course Holland is trying to muscle in on that so it's obviously going to depend on who gives the best "offer". The shipping part isn't an issue as, FINALLY, they're going ahead with the expansion of Antwerp harbours they have been talking about for years, and there's also Zeebrugge, never mind it being a relatively short drive from Hoek and Rotterdam. Details are scant, I can't see it being the "full range" of what is available via Baba or AliE, but the potential is there for assorted things that may be good for growers with, obviously, much faster delivery times for those of us who live in this little part of the world (I say little part of the world because the entirety of the EU could likely fit into the uninhabited part of Canada or just a few US states, and with a population of circa 11 million Belgium itself is effectively a Metropolis with extra green patches).

So something that may work to our advantage, as if we want to get half the stuff that the Cousins across the pond can get we either get hammered on import taxes or the markup by retailers on this side is ridiculous.

More to follow as it comes in.

untitled_by_acid_flo-d3cqhed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back